Illegal Stream Believers and the staggering cost of watching Celtic on Subscription TV

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Look anyone who knows me on this knows I dont have the money for a ST always on about how much I want one I'm on the pat m mick for my epilepsy I couldnae justify buying a sub (AYE I KIN THE TIC ARE ON IT) no really troops I'm paying 50 quid a year pal I wid love to gee every penny to mighty celtic but I just canny do it I'm one of our fans who are toiling to get bye av got ALL SKY CHANNELS AV ON DEMAND MOVIES AMERICAN TELLY IF A GAMES NOT ON HERE HE TELLS U WITchannel ITS ON THE SERVICE IS GREAT DISNAE BUFFER SORRY CELTIC

Last edited:
Illegal Stream Believers and the staggering cost of watching Celtic on Subscription TV...another one from Niall J....

SKY will be offering this dross

Untitled.jpg

Illegal Stream Believers and the staggering cost of watching Celtic on Subscription TV...another one from Niall J....

Been saying this for a few years now, we could double the money we bring in from season tickets if we were smart enough to sell our product to pay-per -view armchair customers. The stadium will always sell out, the faithful will always want to be in attendance, but there are thousands of fans who can't physically be at Parkhead who would gladly pay to watch a game either live or streamed shortly later.

Been saying this for a few years now, we could double the money we bring in from season tickets if we were smart enough to sell our product to pay-per -view armchair customers. The stadium will always sell out, the faithful will always want to be in attendance, but there are thousands of fans who can't physically be at Parkhead who would gladly pay to watch a game either live or streamed shortly later.
At what price? Livi charging £20, biggest season in my life what do think the club should charge?

At what price? Livi charging £20, biggest season in my life what do think the club should charge?
Right, remember ah'm pished noo, say a tenner a game, 38 league games1+league cup1+scottish cup+europe, say, 60 games,600 quid a season, say, 500,000 fans world wide, thats £300million! whit's no tae like, remember, like ah say ah'm pished..........talkin aboot chardonnay, hic! 🍺 🥳

I've got an uncle lives in auz. Spoke to the old man about it..."here, if he just set up a gamer live account and set up a portal link we could just watch it without any issues."

I very quickly realised I didn't need a distant uncle in auz I needed a distant wee cousin that knew what the fuck I was talking about
... telling ye it's brain damage trying to explain things. From an ivory tower knowing how to hook up a HDMI cable 😂

Silly buggars stuff.

This is an open offer. If anyone that's capable and lives overseas and would host a platform it's not difficult.

Ice cream van boax wars 🤣🤣🤣

Nothing like that.
It would be an option to help out the luddites and the skint

I've got an uncle lives in auz. Spoke to the old man about it..."here, if he just set up a gamer live account and set up a portal link we could just watch it without any issues."

I very quickly realised I didn't need a distant uncle in auz I needed a distant wee cousin that knew what the fuck I was talking about
... telling ye it's brain damage trying to explain things. From an ivory tower knowing how to hook up a HDMI cable 😂

Silly buggars stuff.

This is an open offer. If anyone that's capable and lives overseas and would host a platform it's not difficult.

Ice cream van boax wars 🤣🤣🤣

Nothing like that.
It would be an option to help out the luddites and the skint
Thank god Bobo, the voice of sanity,once again the disclaimer, ah'm pished!......talkin aboot chardonnay, hic, 🍺 🥳

As an aside, got a takeaway fae the kamasutra (ah know!) and very good it was too,just didnae know whit position tae adopt tae eat it! talkin aboot chardonnay.........

I pay 150 pounds annually for Celtic TV and I get to see domestic games live and recorded for later viewing. The European games are shown delayed. That includes the development team highlights and interviews with players and staff. That's just 3 pound a week roughly and when watched on a big screen from my living room I'm sure you can hear me cheer from 12,000 miles away.

Exactly mate I widnae bother buying a dire illegal streams if I cud buy the tim game as a ppv I think a hell of a lot of us wid do the same

I've had Celtic TV for 20years now..... and never missed a game in Australia or any other part of the world I'm working in (sometimes delayed viewing without knowing the score). Loved every minute of it.....following and supporting the Bhoys.

This year when at home, it will be the first year my daughters will be allowed to stay up late for games on a Sunday / monday night....and make a big deal of it.

I think we do miss a huge trick....as I would like to wtach other SPL games but can't. The SPL should have gone completely digital years ago and made more money than we get from Sky.

Celtic TVasas a product has got better every year.....the SKy product has got worse.

I pay 150 pounds annually for Celtic TV and I get to see domestic games live and recorded for later viewing. The European games are shown delayed. That includes the development team highlights and interviews with players and staff. That's just 3 pound a week roughly and when watched on a big screen from my living room I'm sure you can hear me cheer from 12,000 miles away.
Hi Fisiani, I agree with your post and I also have been on Celtic TV since it started. I live in Tweed Heads and this year I went for the premium package (₤190) but I have to say I haven't noticed any great difference in the picture quality

Members online

Latest posts

Back