Im a terrorist supporting racist (not really)

Lubos left peg

Living in england, thank god I get to avoid to madness of Scotland after a Glasgow derby. Even better when we have lost the match.
I went back to work on Friday.
Chatted with a few mates and some site guys about the match. Usual banter. They dont really care about Scottish football but like to rip the pish a bit when celtic lose.
Anyway, the "banter" turned a bit toxic.
Celtic fans are not only IRA supporting bigot. We are racist. It's all out there. In the news. Sky sports, social media. Even the english sun gave it a wee mention. Ofcourse I defended myself. I tried telling the guys that it's all nonsense. But how could anyone believe what goes on in scotland. Paranoid is what I was called. Theres no way a media and footballing body would get away with the stuff I've said....no, i support a club that houses racists and sectarian bigot.
I dont blame the guys for thinking that.
They have the media proof.
They have their social media proof....and what dont I have??.......the people running my club coming out and defending me or my fellow fans.
That's what happens Mr Lawwell, when you dont defend us or the club. Our names are blackened. Get your fucking finger out!!!

Living in england, thank god I get to avoid to madness of Scotland after a Glasgow derby. Even better when we have lost the match.
Chatted with a few mates and some site guys about the match. Usual banter. They dont really care about Scottish football but like to rip the pish a bit when celtic lose.
Celtic fans are not only IRA supporting bigot. We are racist. It's all out there. In the news. Sky sports, social media. Even the english sun gave it a wee mention. Ofcourse I defended myself. I tried telling the guys that it's all nonsense. But how could anyone believe what goes on in scotland. Paranoid is what I was called. Theres no way a media and footballing body would get away with the stuff I've said....no, i support a club that houses racists and sectarian bigot.
They have their social media proof....and what dont I have??.......the people running my club coming out and defending me or my fellow fans.
That's what happens Mr Lawwell, when you dont defend us or the club. Our names are blackened. Get your fucking finger out!!!
Yet again though it is far too late, even if they did finally grow a pair of balls and get their fingers out. The damage to our club and fanbase has been done now and we won't be able completely dispell this lie now. Totally shambolic leadership yet again by our negligent board.

If most of us could correctly predict how this was going to go nearly a week ago then what the hell is their excuse for getting caught with their pants down yet again? Incompetent in the extreme.

Well said Lubo, perception is everything, c'mon Celtic, fight this, don't just leave it to the fan's! ya mealy mouthed bastaaarts!

You can forget it

I put up Celtics supporters liason email and twitter address so folk could contact and ask questions enough mass emails should garner a response ,,,you would think

to date zero ,nowt , feck all

when Celtic star published the jim from the drum story , i again contacted media who had ran his side of the story plus our club plus other Celtic aprops bloggers

and still got back , zero , nowt, feck all

The board not only took us up the back of the bus but they also turned the stereo up full bung to drown out our voice

Were on our own and nobody is listening

It's so frustrating. What do we gain from silence? A moral high ground?That shit no longer works. Turn the other cheek is it? No it isn't even that. It is a board who care not a jot about our reputation as a support. Well it's gone out of Scotland is all over the websites and newspapers nationwide and we're being made out to be guilty because our board is unwilling to defend us.
If they have something it better be good and soon. Otherwise it is cowardice. They have no grounds yet they control the narrative. Go legal, go public and challenge them for goodness sake.

As a Rangers fans once said to me at work, "You are all sectarian pope-loving bastards". The Scottish Press will probably benefit from the English Press pandering to the new right wing Engaland with Boris Halfwit at the helm. Gary Ralston author of the 'Rangers 1872 The Gallant Pioneers' and 'low life non biased Daily Record bigot' produced an article predicting Morelos would be racially abused and then the Scottish Press pulled together to make it happen. Agree with previous posts where are Celtic's voice in relation to defending their fans from this garbage. Personally I think Gary Ralston reflects the cancer at the heart of the once left-wing Daily Record and why it will eventually follow Rangers into liquidation. Cannot wait and don't even click on their stories on Celtic News Now. Credit the Scottish Press for making Scottish Football Fans racists in relation to a Columbian Footballer who has never had one issue with racism in his time in Scotland. That's how these scum promote our fans and sport. Like low life Boyd lapdog of the English Press decrying our players and alleging that Scotland has never had great players. The Scottish Pundits and Press machine are a disgrace.

And down here the huns arent seen as vile racists....they are just british loving football fans....all the boards silence has done is boost that belief down here. "Poor "rangers" and their players having to put up with these vile terrorist supporting scumbags."
Sevco and the right wing press, have controlled the narrative for years, while we, "slept at the wheel"!

Back