I'm actually speechless. NL was "Delighted" with that performance yesterday??

Neil Lennon is 'delighted' to have a salary at the minute.
Look at the state of his eyes; bloodshot to fuck in the early evening. Is there a medical explanation for this such as allergies or was he on the piss Friday night. Every time I see him interviewed with bloodshot eyes I think of what Alan Thompson had to say when he was shown the door.
Is this the man to lead. inspire and mentor our players?

Lennon is like Lawwell he exists in his own wee bubble insulated from reality and surrounded by sycophants, he won’t need to go to work on Monday and face the scorn of the huns. The irony is unless both face the reality of our current situation very soon we’re to put it plainly Fucked,

As much as we never hit the heights you have to give credit to Dunfermline.....they were tactically well drilled and very disciplined.....extremely fit.....and battled for each other and stuck to their game plan.....there are times that is not an easy thing to overcome.....especially if you don’t score early.....and the longer it goes.....the harder it gets.....it’s not always the best team that wins....that’s putting a positive slant to things ?

As much as we never hit the heights you have to give credit to Dunfermline.....they were tactically well drilled and very disciplined.....extremely fit.....and battled for each other and stuck to their game plan.....there are times that is not an easy thing to overcome.....especially if you don’t score early.....and the longer it goes.....the harder it gets.....it’s not always the best team that wins....that’s putting a positive slant to things ?
Is that you Neil?

Members online

Back