I'm over Europe. Let's forget about it this year.

26+6=1

Duffy's a start; let's get more of the right type of veterans in. McCarthy and McClean are prime examples. Men who will give their all to get the 10 over the line. Europa-smeuropa; fuck all prize money and no gate fees. Increasing the coefficient is a counter-productive life-line to Sevconia.
Get the right men in and bury the cunts once and for all.

I get over things far to easily too. Every year, after a shit result, they dangle a wee signing or two in front of our eyes and all is well. Don't get me wrong. I'm feeling more optimistic about this season - faster than I thought I would. I can't fully explain why. Probably a mix between the signing of Duffy and the dust settling on our arse being kicked out of the CL at the earliest stage.

My focus is on 10 in a row now, but, this time, the CL exit hasn't been forgiven or forgotten. Get the most out of this season Celtic and do absolutely everything to take us up a level next season, get us to the groups, get the cash reward, and bury those cvnts!

Next target: 20 in a row!

Have been of the belief before the season started I couldn't care less about Europe for a season whilst we take care of our domestic season namely the 10. Of course I wont deny it hurt to lose at home so early. And to such opposition but it's just not as important this season and neither is the Europa (as a supporter) only in the way of attracting top notch players is it relevant to me for a season . I would always much rather win the 10 than get to the cl group stages and then be handicapped financially by being placed in a group with Barcelona PSG and Chelsea for example although I wouldnt mind being there I'd rather we reclaim what's rightfully ours , that which we were cheated into having to share our record with deidco . No football fan anywhere in the world who knows anything about the game will forget the name Celtic because were not there for a season. We could pick at the bones and use excuses of bolingoli his fault, board too slow to get the players in but the truth as we all know is that we should still have won that game anyway without those things they had 2 shots fs. For the players I hope and believe that we will qualify for the wee groups but again as a supporter its the league, the league and nothing but the league that's the most important thing (and of course it would be superb to add that scottish cup to make 4 trebles) but we are seeing players that we might not have seen arriving at CP and they are arriving to be part of the 10 and history. Would Shane duffy have come any other time? Maybe but for the 10 as a supporter? Definitely, chance to eclipse the lions domestically its incredible. So incredible even the board are spending the dosh everyones buying into this. A Europa run would be good for the players but perhaps distracting for us, must keep our eyes on the big prize and this season the big prize is right here in Scotland. HH

Have been of the belief before the season started I couldn't care less about Europe for a season whilst we take care of our domestic season namely the 10. Of course I wont deny it hurt to lose at home so early. And to such opposition but it's just not as important this season and neither is the Europa (as a supporter) only in the way of attracting top notch players is it relevant to me for a season . I would always much rather win the 10 than get to the cl group stages and then be handicapped financially by being placed in a group with Barcelona PSG and Chelsea for example although I wouldnt mind being there I'd rather we reclaim what's rightfully ours , that which we were cheated into having to share our record with deidco . No football fan anywhere in the world who knows anything about the game will forget the name Celtic because were not there for a season. We could pick at the bones and use excuses of bolingoli his fault, board too slow to get the players in but the truth as we all know is that we should still have won that game anyway without those things they had 2 shots fs. For the players I hope and believe that we will qualify for the wee groups but again as a supporter its the league, the league and nothing but the league that's the most important thing (and of course it would be superb to add that scottish cup to make 4 trebles) but we are seeing players that we might not have seen arriving at CP and they are arriving to be part of the 10 and history. Would Shane duffy have come any other time? Maybe but for the 10 as a supporter? Definitely, chance to eclipse the lions domestically its incredible. So incredible even the board are spending the dosh everyones buying into this. A Europa run would be good for the players but perhaps distracting for us, must keep our eyes on the big prize and this season the big prize is right here in Scotland. HH
Spot on Winter,Europes there every year, how often does the chance to win 10 titles in a row come round?,has to be our priority,of course we want to compete in any competition that we're in, but 10 in a row has to be the priority! 🍺 🥳

fuck all prize money and no gate fees.

Didn't think about it that way till now for the financial side of it.
It's going to be a bit of icing for the lads to be involved in another competition. Some midweek telly for us. That's it.
It's easy to say GITF now we are out of the CL.
Will some of the players try a bit more at the weekend leauge game knowing a EL spot in the starting 11 is up for grabs midweek?

Yeah. Especially the ones with 2/3 year Celtic careers

The night the Hoops were totally destroyed at Celtic Park...

Aw man I was at that game as a youngster with my oldest brother imatim, I was 10 yr old haha we aw know that we had to win 3-0 to go through and we were 3nil up at half time. There was an unusually electric atmosphere for the stadium was really only half full. I mind telling my pals I was going tae the game and how everybody was giving us no chance, aye we might win the game but they were a really good team 1 goal was all they need I mind my wee pal say and I hated him for that minute, putting a spoiler on my big night out although it was still light at the time we were getting ready to go. So weird remembering sporting running out I jumped up and doon "yeaaass the Celic cmoan the hoops " I'm shouting then I just mind they hooped socks and thinking eh? That's different then my brother telling me that's them and still I thought hes winding me up , some fancy European strip must be but then the roar as the green taps came out beautiful like the Adidas one the noo very similar. Tommy Burns that night I had never seen anybody play so well I think for Celtic as TB that night , bear in mind I was 10 but I'd been tae a few games, his hair in that strip it looked golden not ginger Haha funny how the mind works but that's what I thought and honestly I think that must've been the first time that I'd witnessed the swashbuckling cavalier all out attacking Celtic style and what a joy to behold and see , no team could live with that Celtic side in that mood. And honestly I would say that team , MONs Larsson celtic and this Celtic on this run are the three best celtics of my life that I've been able to witness , I was born 73 so missed the golden , truly golden Celtic by a decade , how I miss that Celtic style , aye aye I know the games changed noo more tactical an aw that , Paul mcstay was the first tactical technical player I can remember as well, picking passes away tae the other side of the stadium etc. I was also at the forest game next round and as good as Celtic were they just didnt let us play our game that way and they werent intimidated like Lisbon were and the stadium was full as well Haha but forest then one of the greatest teams of all time I feel privileged justvto have got the see them and even when we did score ye just knew we weren't going to score another 2 in time. But cheered me up fantastic memories as a waen of 10 and I'm amazed at how well they flood back seeing that. And who's the commentator? That's no jock brown I do not think is it? But as MD said there aye could hardly contain himself 😂 brilliant stuff ☘

Aw man I was at that game as a youngster with my oldest brother imatim, I was 10 yr old haha we aw know that we had to win 3-0 to go through and we were 3nil up at half time. There was an unusually electric atmosphere for the stadium was really only half full. I mind telling my pals I was going tae the game and how everybody was giving us no chance, aye we might win the game but they were a really good team 1 goal was all they need I mind my wee pal say and I hated him for that minute, putting a spoiler on my big night out although it was still light at the time we were getting ready to go. So weird remembering sporting running out I jumped up and doon "yeaaass the Celic cmoan the hoops " I'm shouting then I just mind they hooped socks and thinking eh? That's different then my brother telling me that's them and still I thought hes winding me up , some fancy European strip must be but then the roar as the green taps came out beautiful like the Adidas one the noo very similar. Tommy Burns that night I had never seen anybody play so well I think for Celtic as TB that night , bear in mind I was 10 but I'd been tae a few games, his hair in that strip it looked golden not ginger Haha funny how the mind works but that's what I thought and honestly I think that must've been the first time that I'd witnessed the swashbuckling cavalier all out attacking Celtic style and what a joy to behold and see , no team could live with that Celtic side in that mood. And honestly I would say that team , MONs Larsson celtic and this Celtic on this run are the three best celtics of my life that I've been able to witness , I was born 73 so missed the golden , truly golden Celtic by a decade , how I miss that Celtic style , aye aye I know the games changed noo more tactical an aw that , Paul mcstay was the first tactical technical player I can remember as well, picking passes away tae the other side of the stadium etc. I was also at the forest game next round and as good as Celtic were they just didnt let us play our game that way and they werent intimidated like Lisbon were and the stadium was full as well Haha but forest then one of the greatest teams of all time I feel privileged justvto have got the see them and even when we did score ye just knew we weren't going to score another 2 in time. But cheered me up fantastic memories as a waen of 10 and I'm amazed at how well they flood back seeing that. And who's the commentator? That's no jock brown I do not think is it? But as MD said there aye could hardly contain himself 😂 brilliant stuff ☘

Brilliant read.

Hail! Hail! ma man ☘️☘️☘️

Commentator sounded delighted!!!!!!!😹🍺🥳
Makes me think back to jimmy Sanderson on radio snide back in the day tawkin bunkum thwew his nwose with that voice but remember the guy who was always the reporter at the dundee or dundee United game he would give an update every 15 minutes or something I canny mind his name but it always sounded like somebody had just given him a nudge to wake up and hed say something like well 5 minutes ago there was a shy for dundee and that led to a goal kick apart from that it's still nil nil and nothing to report totally monotone voice every time no atmosphere behind him used to wonder if he was really there at dens park😂

Last edited:

Brilliant read.

Hail! Hail! ma man ☘☘☘
Looking at that lovely Celtic top of old and its resemblance to the new one and then I've just seen the new man utd 3rd kit hahaha oh ffs words cant describe it have you seen it😂😂😜😂 it's like a zebra black and white zig zag hilarious and the shorts are the same even worse , far far worse shorts than the old Scotland shorts with the hoop on this strip has to be seen to be believed it's so utterly disgusting 🤮🤧🤧🤮🤧🤧 who on earth gets to sign off on this I'm truly shocked its Adidas and they normally get it right but this is all wrong so bad😂😂

Looking at that lovely Celtic top of old and its resemblance to the new one and then I've just seen the new man utd 3rd kit hahaha oh ffs words cant describe it have you seen it😂😂😜😂 it's like a zebra black and white zig zag hilarious and the shorts are the same even worse , far far worse shorts than the old Scotland shorts with the hoop on this strip has to be seen to be believed it's so utterly disgusting 🤮🤧🤧🤮🤧🤧 who on earth gets to sign off on this I'm truly shocked its Adidas and they normally get it right but this is all wrong so bad😂😂
Probably a Liverpool fan that designed it!

It looks quite nice - if you are poncing about on the Serengeti hoping that you won't get eaten by some lions! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Man U 3rd strip.jpg

Back