I'm thinking of jacking this site

Brimcbhoy

TEt and imatim have brought me to this point. I'd love to get my hands on either of them. But, they continuously twist my words, and you all fucking believe them. So fuck it. Away am I. I would really really like to meet tET though.

That fireworks thread is well named. Brimcbhoy's opinion is probably shared by the majority of the support and he is entitled to make his point, just as the old Ultras are perfectly free to put forward the case for the young Rebels. There's no need for this to become personal and we certainly shouldn't be falling out with each other.

There's going to be plenty of joy ahead for us this season and we'll all enjoy it more if we stand together. A few hands of friendship wouldn't go amiss this evening folks (he hinted)...over to you guys...

That fireworks thread is well named. Brimcbhoy's opinion is probably shared by the majority of the support and he is entitled to make his point, just as the old Ultras are perfectly free to put forward the case for the young Rebels. There's no need for this to become personal and we certainly shouldn't be falling out with each other.

There's going to be plenty of joy ahead for us this season and we'll all enjoy it more if we stand together. A few hands of friendship wouldn't go amiss this evening folks (he hinted)...over to you guys...
Nicely said Cap 👍

OK bhoys,defo a range of different opinions on fireworks thread. But that's good we as celtic family should always be open to debate. We can agree or disagree it's healthy but when it's all over as celtic family we still love the one thing that unites us Celtic Football Club. HH ☘️☘️

Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me. I was taught that by my mother . opinions are like arseholes everyone has one. My father said that. I’m sorry if I got a bit carried away I hope you will stay. We have one thing that we all share. We want Celtic to win always. Nowt else matters

Stoap greeting ya big diddy :p

I never read the fireworks thread so I'm off to find it. Seriously don't chuck it. Probably if you met the guys you wouldn't be so far apart in your views and even if you were it wouldn't be such a big deal. Sometimes these forums get a bit nuts but being a nosey barsteward that is part of the attraction for me. :LOL:

TEt and imatim have brought me to this point. I'd love to get my hands on either of them. But, they continuously twist my words, and you all fucking believe them. So fuck it. Away am I. I would really really like to meet tET though.
I dont twist any of your words Brim.

I have no beef with you whatsoever.

I asked you for clarity, but I got none.

Its you who think I have an agenda.

I asked you to explain what your agenda with me is, but all I get if expletives.

You go out your way to write some nasty stuff about people, but when questioned on it, you refuse.

Tats allowed in my book.

But Im allowed to question your ethics on the stuff you write.

You have issues with me. I have none with you. But somehow its a misunderstanding again.

What exactly is it you want to meet me for anyway?

Is it for a bit of Stazi treatment?

Have you noticed that despite me not saying anything out of place, you have reverted to the I'm being bullied nonsense.

I asked you to clarify your agenda.

that's all.

I don't agree with fisiana in slightest over his proposals, but your clash of ideas with him lead to abusive accusations at him.

I got abusive accusations and snide remarks and expletives from you.

But its you who are being hounded off the site somehow and im twisting your words. Dont make me laugh.

Just out of curiosity were you looking out for the minority view when you wrote tirade against Fisiana, who being on other side of world is pretty much a minority viewpoint on here?

I aint such a popular character on here either, but again im not your cup of tea, sticking up for the minority?

For a blunt character you dont really do blunt rhetoric back at you.

For the record I have no problem with you.

Do I stick up for the minority?

I stick up for reason.

Oh and what is it you want to meet me for?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back