I'm tired so very tired

67ItHoL

Tonight adds to our history, not just being beaten but comprehensively (according to our SMSM) beaten by a Italian side that was there for the taking. Had it not been for our defensive mistakes, we would have came away with a result.

We didn't, we capitulated, we failed to defend the most basic of mistakes, we again let ourselves down.

Why can't we move the ball from one player to the next, one touch, penetrate defences, make space and rearrange our attacking options to strike when the opportunity presents itself.

You know Celtic have been my heart and my soul for so many years, they have given me ups and downs over many many years, they have been my heaven, they have been responsible for the devil that exists in me, but no matter what, they always and I mean always, have delivered, Faith, Hope and Charity to us as Supporters, something we should never forget.

Neil Lennon is on the brink of being sacked, I ask you who would you replace him with, is it Gordon Strachan (NO), is it Roy Keane (NO), is it Eddie Howe (NO), We will struggle to bring in an another Manager.

So leave it Folks, I'm tired, I'm so very tired, leave NFL to do his Job, let him bring us 10IAR and then he can walk safe in the knowledge that his name will be the legend we know as NEIL FRANCIS LENNON

It's clear he's going to be in charge for the rest of the season, so I've accepted that and see no point in stressing myself out further by shouting for his head. I just pray he lets rip at these players. They badly need a wake up call. No more of this softy approach. You might not be big on tactics Lennon, but what you were big on you've removed. Time to get that back, get fucking tore into these bunch of nancy boy pricks to are taking a wage and order them to stop feeling sorry for themselves. The ones who can't handle it can get to fuck! We need to know who the tough ones are. If you're scared of a fucking rollicking or it hurts your little feelings how the fuck can we expect you to deal with the pressure of winning 10iar. Time for these players to stop hiding and Lennon to go back to the Lennon of old. It's the only thing left to try.

It's clear he's going to be in charge for the rest of the season, so I've accepted that and see no point in stressing myself out further by shouting for his head. I just pray he lets rip at these players. They badly need a wake up call. No more of this softy approach. You might not be big on tactics Lennon, but what you were big on you've removed. Time to get that back, get fucking tore into these bunch of nancy boy pricks to are taking a wage and order them to stop feeling sorry for themselves. The ones who can't handle it can get to fuck! We need to know who the tough ones are. If you're scared of a fucking rollicking or it hurts your little feelings how the fuck can we expect you to deal with the pressure of winning 10iar. Time for these players to stop hiding and Lennon to go back to the Lennon of old. It's the only thing left to try.
Yeah I see your point Fader but most of these players will crumble after a bollicking , these player's should have been vetted for mentality before joining this club and football ability.
Negligent on both counts !!
Now we better slaughter St Johnston on sunday because im sick of ballsless displays this season.

Think we are all tired of how the season is going at the moment I would also add that in the present covid climate it is bringing a lot of people down as the team are giving us nothing to be cheerful about and the fact this has the potential to be a glorious season is making it all the harder to take

Tonight adds to our history, not just being beaten but comprehensively (according to our SMSM) beaten by a Italian side that was there for the taking. Had it not been for our defensive mistakes, we would have came away with a result.

We didn't, we capitulated, we failed to defend the most basic of mistakes, we again let ourselves down.

Why can't we move the ball from one player to the next, one touch, penetrate defences, make space and rearrange our attacking options to strike when the opportunity presents itself.

You know Celtic have been my heart and my soul for so many years, they have given me ups and downs over many many years, they have been my heaven, they have been responsible for the devil that exists in me, but no matter what, they always and I mean always, have delivered, Faith, Hope and Charity to us as Supporters, something we should never forget.

Neil Lennon is on the brink of being sacked, I ask you who would you replace him with, is it Gordon Strachan (NO), is it Roy Keane (NO), is it Eddie Howe (NO), We will struggle to bring in an another Manager.

So leave it Folks, I'm tired, I'm so very tired, leave NFL to do his Job, let him bring us 10IAR and then he can walk safe in the knowledge that his name will be the legend we know as NEIL FRANCIS LENNON
Get a good kip you'll be good as new 😜

Members online

Latest posts

Back