Imagine if we had had Victor last Sunday

26+6=1

Bring him home. If the club are serious about N&TIAR they need to solidify and who better to build around. They have the money and as last Sunday showed we have the need. A marquee player who will trample the makeshift tents of journeymen cunt clubs and inspire all around him to greatness. The board have no excuse not to get this done.

Bring him home. If the club are serious about N&TIAR they need to solidify and who better to build around. They have the money and as last Sunday showed we have the need. A marquee player who will trample the makeshift tents of journeymen cunt clubs and inspire all around him to greatness. The board have no excuse not to get this done.
I'd have him back, only one thing worries me though. When we had him before we had the young, hungry, ambitious Wanyama. I'm just worried the EPL has spoiled him, too much easy money and not enough game time is what I'm on about. He would probably be on loan so he would still be on good wages but would he still put the graft in?

Apparently he has had injury problems and given the fact we regularly have guys on the treatment table would concern me.
We could get him poss on loan and not get many games from him.
Defo or pay as you play deal and permanent if injury is not a long term one. However both Eddie and Griff if fit would benefit from a no nonsense giant holding off hammer throwers.

Vw marquee Material for me. never a great fan of the Jan window never mind players coming back, have faith in the players we have in reserve ..God knows l want 9 more than cups or Europe might be wrong but have faith in lenny..contradiction in terms! 😆

I've no idea. They just said he'd been ravaged by injury and couldn't move like he once did. Like I say, they were clowns and they were hurting because they'd just been spanked by Brighton, so they could have been talking mince.
7 2 Bayern i think all their legs are gone

Latest posts

Back