Imagine this team

lcafiero

Somewhere on one of the plethora of Celtic fan Facebook pages, this photo appeared with the caption, "Imagine this team." Looks like a good one to me, but the long list of comments seem not to be too friendly to Lenny or Ajer. Personally, I like this team, however I will gladly to defer to Celtic supporters with more experience than me (which, actually, is probably all of you).

I like Nakamura, Tierney, Larsson, Boruc and Eddy, but does anyone have any "substitutions"?

imaginethisteam2.jpg

Somewhere on one of the plethora of Celtic fan Facebook pages, this photo appeared with the caption, "Imagine this team." Looks like a good one to me, but the long list of comments seem not to be too friendly to Lenny or Ajer. Personally, I like this team, however I will gladly to defer to Celtic supporters with more experience than me (which, actually, is probably all of you).

I like Nakamura, Tierney, Larsson, Boruc and Eddy, but does anyone have any "substitutions"?

View attachment 4654
I won't slag Lenny or Ajer, but personally I'd prefer Broony & Mjallby from this era of players. Also, I know Boruc is a hero of many on here - and rightly so - but I think Forster is a better keeper. Subs to include Sutton, Hartson, Petrov, Lambert, Lubo & Bobo. 🍀

Last edited:

View attachment 4654
Once you start changing it to suit you lose the vision. this would be a good side I reckon among many you could create,

Members online

Latest posts

Back