IMMORTAL MD LAUGHING AT THE FILTH!!

No are we fuck giving they bastards any praise I want the players to be fuckin fuming at their arrogant smiles and smash the bastards and remind them it's only temporary we will take out trophy back 🖕FUCK THE HUNS🖕
I reckon Slavia will FUKIN DESTROY THEM over 2 Legs m8 & they will be Fuked come a wk on Sun! If it wizny fur that Lucky Fuk McGregor EVERY TEAM WID FUK THEM!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

No Hun should ever be applauded ever...in fact , I'd love the players, fans, stewards, players wives, burger vans and their owners,John Kennedy, groundsmen, watch yer motor weans, pie stall workers,macaroon bar guys,badge sellers, priests,Tony fae tile it all, nuns, the pope , the IRA....every cunt in fact, to wait for them as they get off the bus and kick the fuck right out of them 👍

Last edited:
No Hun should ever be applauded ever...in fact , I'd love the players, fans, stewards, players wives, burger vans and their owners,John Kennedy, groundsmen, watch yer motor weans, pie stall workers,macaroon bar guys,badge sellers, priests,Tony fae tile it all, nuns, the pope , the IRA....every cunt in fact, to wait for them as they get off the bus and kick the fuck right out of them 👍
Docco, that’s bringing us way,way down to their level. Your hurting like the rest of us but forget them and vent your anger on the bar stewards who gave them the league.HH

Sounds good to me Docco.HH

Because of that tweet from the club #oneclubsince1888 I thought I wid go see wit the hun bastards thought of that tweet I seen that prick SLO that's on follow follow he said 6 days ago us and them signed some trademark apparently the word old firm is copyrighted by the 2 of us can anybody fill me in on this I've never heard of an old firm copyright any info is appreciated troops 👍

Because of that tweet from the club #oneclubsince1888 I thought I wid go see wit the hun bastards thought of that tweet I seen that prick SLO that's on follow follow he said 6 days ago us and them signed some trademark apparently the word old firm is copyrighted by the 2 of us can anybody fill me in on this I've never heard of an old firm copyright any info is appreciated troops 👍
Not sure
but i think we copyrighted the trademark in 2012 ,not sure what the swamps copyright is about whether it's a wind up or something we've done

if we have signed a trademark with them then it'll be just another slap in the face to the support and one they better rip up

Not sure
but i think we copyrighted the trademark in 2012 ,not sure what the swamps copyright is about whether it's a wind up or something we've done

if we have signed a trademark with them then it'll be just another slap in the face to the support and one they better rip up
Would only be a trademark that gets a bigger slice of TV revenue if thats what they the TV sold the package as, To use the word live cost money so it's an easy one to break ties with and from here on in the TV cannot lump us in if we are not registered to the name anymore. We could sell the half to partck thistle and lump them in with the huns.
Like marathon is now snickers.

Would only be a trademark that gets a bigger slice of TV revenue if thats what they the TV sold the package as, To use the word live cost money so it's an easy one to break ties with and from here on in the TV cannot lump us in if we are not registered to the name anymore. We could sell the half to partck thistle and lump them in with the huns.
Like marathon is now snickers.
Can't find it anwhere but i'm sure we copyrighted it when oldco died that way nobody else could ever use it ,would be better if someone did some digging or asked Celtics SLO

Can't find it anwhere but i'm sure we copyrighted it when oldco died that way nobody else could ever use it ,would be better if someone did some digging or asked Celtics SLO
Aye it wid be good to know exactly wit the clubs stance is that prick on follow follow is adamant about signing it 6 days ago so if true the SLO shud be able to find out

Sounds good to me Docco.HH
Tony,If any player or staff member applauded the Huns it would be a total insult to any Celtic fan. I’ve contacted a few mates and if the Huns are clapped then these Guys who have been Tic fans for nearly sixty years will never return. How many times have the Zombies gave us a guard of honour. Honour, they don’t know what it means.HH

From memory so might not be 100%.

The Old Firm tag was copyrighted by the then Rangers club and Celtic to A...Stop others cashing in on the name and B....To help them advertise the Scottish game to prospective TV companies.

When one half of the Old Firm died a few yrs ago, it was in the papers you must have heard about it, well anyway trust me one half are no more, Celtic then announced it would no longer use the tag Old Firm in any press release or advertising, and due to the FACT that the other club are like John Cleese parrot, Celtic now outright own the phrase Old Firm. And as a wee courtesy to the deed team dont use the tag anymore.

From memory so might not be 100%.

The Old Firm tag was copyrighted by the then Rangers club and Celtic to A...Stop others cashing in on the name and B....To help them advertise the Scottish game to prospective TV companies.

When one half of the Old Firm died a few yrs ago, it was in the papers you must have heard about it, well anyway trust me one half are no more, Celtic then announced it would no longer use the tag Old Firm in any press release or advertising, and due to the FACT that the other club are like John Cleese parrot, Celtic now outright own the phrase Old Firm. And as a wee courtesy to the deed team dont use the tag anymore.
That's why we started using Glasgow derby , what your saying 50 strikes a bell just couldn't remember how it was worded

Back