IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

Great idea. Maybe find out cost when we can get back and sort it between us then. As for now we have far exceeded the cost of the stone inc framed certificate.
It has been suggested to me on pm that perhaps the excess we have raised could be sent to his sister to help with funeral costs. What do you guys think?
Personally, I think the overage should be sent to the family to help them out with arrangements etc
I'm sure Fiona and family would greatly appreciate it
I haven't heard back yet as to any arrangements, but as soon as I do, you will hear
HH
YNWA

Goin all teary eyed again ya bunch of lovable fekrs. Your kindness and generosity is off the radar. This is very hard to do. To have your trust in this is honestly an honour. Doing this for Michael is what it's all about. We're doing him proud and i know he's checking the forum out from his new home up there with the angels.
Unless someone sends me a pm disagreeing I'll sort the stone out tomorrow. If someone can find a way to contact his sister and get details of a bank to transfer later this week I'd be very grateful. I need to take a step back for tonight to stop the tears again and will be back on in the morning. God bless all of you.
I only got the message via here from Fiona, I messaged her with my e mail, when I hear back, you will be the first to hear
Well done pal, I expect nothing less from you, or the other members
YNWA

Guys it's with a heavy heart i have to start this thread. A giant in our family has gone but will never be forgotten. His heart like ours belongs to Celtic and with this in mind i hope you can find it in your hearts to donate to a memorial on Celtic Way on his behalf. I'll find out costs hopefully tomorrow but regardless of costs i know we will make it happen.
If anyone is not in a situation to contribute don't worry.
If we raise in excess of the cost involved the remainder will be given to the Celtic foundation on his behalf.
I hope we can all contribute £5.
I'll use one of my accounts to facilitate this and hope i have your trust to do so. I shall provide reciepts when it's done on this thread.
Acc name: S. Watson
Sort code: 80 45 40
Acc No. : 11953460.
Many thanks guys🍀
Help much as aye can never met but aye always thought wee know each other respect

Anyone who did not know, Micheal Duffy was a really good guitarist and played many a city, he played for the love of the music and his music knew no bounds, he loved to play with other musicians and drink Stella, I once posted this to him and he loved it, so one more time MD, Tweet Tweet, Tongs.

Back