IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

Was at the game today tried to find him and couldn't was gutted I no there's been directions posted previously whoever that was gonny plz repost and I'll find him on Thursday night cheers in advance👍it's actually my first proper look at it all the celtic way is superb imo seen alot of kids getting pictures took at statues and beside they're bricks and paving stones so we'll done the club on fixing the surrounding area so brilliantly HH
It is great as is inside the stadium with the lights under the dark nights European nights. All we need now is a hotel, oh and a training facility that you dont freeze your balls of in should probably replace the main stand while were at it looks out of place 😂

It is great as is inside the stadium with the lights under the dark nights European nights. All we need now is a hotel, oh and a training facility that you dont freeze your balls of in should probably replace the main stand while were at it looks out of place 😂
Hot water in the toilets ,overhead heaters ,a clipe line and all the traffic lights to go green for 3 hrs so leavings easier

Unless you leave with 20 minutes to go it takes you 40 minutes from the Springfield vaults to the celtic club then god knows how long till the motorway, who the fuck put the bike lanes in must be some hun sitting in an office pishing himself everytime celtic play, a we ploy to piss fans off and not go, but we don't care we will be there

Unless you leave with 20 minutes to go it takes you 40 minutes from the Springfield vaults to the celtic club then god knows how long till the motorway, who the fuck put the bike lanes in must be some hun sitting in an office pishing himself everytime celtic play, a we ploy to piss fans off and not go, but we don't care we will be there
SNP council mate!!dont even do trial periods to see the affect (effect,,in case the spelling polis are on!)it has good or bad,,

They bike lanes are a scandal not one cyclist av seen using them I used to stay in Glen isla St basically across from celtic club and never seen cyclists even goin up n doon the road so whoever the fuck they thought that was a good idea needs sacked waste of time and money another fuckin box ticking exercise 🤬

Latest posts

Back