IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

boab1916

Popped up to MDs and no reply at buzzer, neighbour from bottom flat came out and asked if I was needing a hand, said I was friend of the guy in Number and if he knew him and his werabouts if he was home. He said MD is in hospital went in couple of days ago, asked if it was by ambulance or a relative, he said ambulance.

So no idea what the script is and we will have to be patient, asked the neighbour to keep an eye on his door and let him know boab called he would know who it was, so no idea, just need to wait and keep fingers crossed that it maybe just something silly.

Thought everyone should know and I am sure MD will appreciate the genuine concern for him on the Noise HH

Popped up to MDs and no reply at buzzer, neighbour from bottom flat came out and asked if I was needing a hand, said I was friend of the guy in Number and if he knew him and his werabouts if he was home. He said MD is in hospital went in couple of days ago, asked if it was by ambulance or a relative, he said ambulance.

So no idea what the script is and we will have to be patient, asked the neighbour to keep an eye on his door and let him know boab called he would know who it was, so no idea, just need to wait and keep fingers crossed that it maybe just something silly.

Thought everyone should know and I am sure MD will appreciate the genuine concern for him on the Noise HH
Get well soon Mr Duffy :(

Man its nothing but bad news on all fronts last few months :(

Thanks for letting us all know pal....HOPE UR ORITE MICKEY D GET WELL SOON 🙏

Great gesture boab..

HH.

Thanks for doing that Boab, and your sentiments about the 'noise' and it's members, are spot on
Sending positive thoughts for oor Michael
The guy's a LEGEND, and he's welcome in our house anytime, as many of you are
WIll say a wee prayer for his full & speedy recovery
Hopefully, it's nothing too serious, and he's back home and amongst his freens on here soon
If anyone has any family working in the Royal, maybe they could check as to Michael's status
Just a thought

COYMD

HH

Thank you for the kind gesture boab and for letting us know the sad news.
Our thoughts and prayers now turn to MD and hope for his safe and speedy recovery
HH and YNWA

Nice one boab👍👍

When I see the above and what Boab has done gone out of his way to check on the Legned that is MD. Fills me with immense pride and a burning Joy in my Heartof the
Fantastic people on this Forum.
So come back well MD we miss you.
raising a Stella Mick in our Thoughts and Prayers young man.
mon the MD 🙏

HH 🙏

Members online

Latest posts

Back