IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

I remember the first time I had a conversation with MD on the noise.
Me n Mrs were just back fae America. Michael had posted a video of some weirdo in the US who was licking peepholes and doorbells. (oh er matron!! Peepholes ya gutter minded people). MD asked if it was me....me n Dee laughed for about week, making a point of licking my peephole everytime I went oot.

Last edited:
It is with a heavy heart this morning, that I post this message from Michael's sister
I don't know what else to say
RIP Michael Duffy, you will be sorely missed on the Celtic Noise
Can't see to type, I am so sorry

D

"HI D, I am sorry to say the Stella man MD sadly passed away in the early hours of this morning. would you let the rest of the Celtic family know . I will be back in touch soon MD and I spent many hours talking about his friends on the blog and he showed me all the pictures of Beau.
Take care and keep safe.
Regards Fiona HH"

Last edited:
It is with a heavy heart this morning, that I post this message from Michael's sister
RIP Michael Duffy, you will me sorely missed on the Celtic Noise

D

"HI D, I am sorry to say the Stella man MD sadly passed away in the early hours of this morning. would you let the rest of the Celtic family know . I will be back in touch soon MD and I spent many hours talking about his friends on the blog and he showed me all the pictures of Beau.
Take care and keep safe.
Regards Fiona HH"

Absolutely heart broken.

R.I.P Mr Duffy

D

Take care and keep safe.
Regards Fiona HH"
Absolutely floored.
God bless you Michael. X

RIP Michael Duffy, you will be sorely missed on the Celtic Noise

D

Take care and keep safe.
Regards Fiona HH"
Oh no. That is terrible news. I am so sorry to hear that and I'm tears now. That is so sad. There are no magic words to make everything fine again, but we have a lot of happy memories of our shared time together on this wonderful forum.

Rest in peace Faither. You have brought a lot of joy to our lives and your fun, wit and intelligence will be sorely missed.

D

Take care and keep safe.
Regards Fiona HH"
Thank you for letting us know this very very sad news DILLIGAF.
To say I am desperately upset is a total understatement.
Our thoughts and prayers turn to MD and all of his family members at this very sad time.
MD was and will always be remembered for been a real true celtic great, and his memory will always remain legendary within the noise, and can only say it was such a real privilege to have known such a wonderful and beautiful human being of a giant of a man.
Always will be a true legend of the noise.
Will always be so sadly missed but never forgotten

RIP MD

HH and YNWA

Devastated by the news Michael you were very well thought of and will be sorely missed by us all , my thoughts , prayers and condolonces are with you and your family

we never met in person but may i say it was an absolute pleasure knowing you

Slaine ๐ŸปGod bless YNWA ๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ€

Back