IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

Guys it's with a heavy heart i have to start this thread. A giant in our family has gone but will never be forgotten. His heart like ours belongs to Celtic and with this in mind i hope you can find it in your hearts to donate to a memorial on Celtic Way on his behalf. I'll find out costs hopefully tomorrow but regardless of costs i know we will make it happen.
If anyone is not in a situation to contribute don't worry.
If we raise in excess of the cost involved the remainder will be given to the Celtic foundation on his behalf.
I hope we can all contribute £5.
I'll use one of my accounts to facilitate this and hope i have your trust to do so. I shall provide reciepts when it's done on this thread.
Acc name: S. Watson
Sort code: 80 45 40
Acc No. : 11953460.
Many thanks guys🍀
Sorry stevie but I will need Iban and Bic no to transfer so is that possible to give or wait till Monday and ask the bank to do so

Terrible news finite of Faither Duffy, shocked and stunned! Had all the time in the world for him reading his posts are the highlight of popping into The Noise. All for donating to anything help so thanks StevieBhoy for your efforts, and for getting him his hoax in the first place!

God Bless the Mick Duffy, Celtic Gentleman
YNWA

Members online

Latest posts

Back