IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

Just woke up , feeling relatively positive today , to read this news , can’t believe it , shocked and stunned does not cut it , I have been posting on here for 2 years and MD was the first to welcome me , since then we’ve been buds as he was with most on here , a decent human being , a good man and a great Celtic supporter , you will be missed Michael , you’ve no idea how much 🙏
Rest in peace mate , sleep tight and don’t give jinky to many cans of wifebeater 😂

noise had to read through every post when I seen the headline , what a community we are , I am proud to be part of it

boab , please post link and I will contribute , I would be delighted to , a paving stone is a great idea , MD would have loved that

Being a new member of the The Noise I never had the privilege of getting to know Michael. It's obvious from the feelings expressed here that I missed out on meeting someone very special indeed. It's very sad time for all of you who had known Michael. I always think my words are pretty useless in times such as these, but I'd like you all to know I share you grief.

Guys it's with a heavy heart i have to start this thread. A giant in our family has gone but will never be forgotten. His heart like ours belongs to Celtic and with this in mind i hope you can find it in your hearts to donate to a memorial on Celtic Way on his behalf. I'll find out costs hopefully tomorrow but regardless of costs i know we will make it happen.
If anyone is not in a situation to contribute don't worry.
If we raise in excess of the cost involved the remainder will be given to the Celtic foundation on his behalf.
I hope we can all contribute £5.
I'll use one of my accounts to facilitate this and hope i have your trust to do so. I shall provide reciepts when it's done on this thread.
Acc name: S. Watson
Sort code: 80 45 40
Acc No. : 11953460.
Many thanks guys🍀
Sad day Steviebhoy but I think Michael would appreciate the gesture. Contribution made pal.

Now is not the time but at some time in the future it would be lovely if Fiona was able to share a photo of Michael in his prime. At the moment I only can picture MD as Father Jack and it would be nice to know what he was like when living his rock 'n' roll life.

It still hasn't really sunk in yet that our pal won't be replying to our posts with a hilarious, supporting or contrary response. I'm still gutted. RIP MD

Now is not the time but at some time in the future it would be lovely if Fiona was able to share a photo of Michael in his prime. At the moment I only can picture MD as Father Jack and it would be nice to know what he was like when living his rock 'n' roll life.

It still hasn't really sunk in yet that our pal won't be replying to our posts with a hilarious, supporting or contrary response. I'm still gutted. RIP MD
I'm with you on that BB. I'm sure there must be photos of him on stage but anything would be welcome.
I had a very unsettled night and I'm burning a candle all day in remembrance. Still shocked though.

Members online

Back