IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

A wee thank you for all your efforts yet again Stevie, you do us proud, people like yourself, Boab, and far too many others to write down on this post, are amongst the finest our club has behind them, we may have just lost a legend in Mr Duffy, but there's a few on here who are on their way to that status. 👏👏👏🍀💚

Michael Duffy
A Noises Legend
Always HH /YNWA

I am having a few problems donating from lreland, and with being such a dinosaur in this techno world can anyone be able to Pm me and explain how I can send the money as there much be an easier way than sending the money in a thank you card to stevie
Thank you HH

Left my fone in my mums car yesterday just got it back seen the thread title changes canny believe it pure gutted av not read thru to see wot happened to him just wanted to say even though I didnae know him hes was a diamond of a guy u cud just tell am pure gutted whoever knows the family or was a close friend of mickey am so sorry for ur loss and please let the family know we are all thinking of them at this horrible time so sad😪 R.I.P SIR MICHAEL DUFFY THE NOISE FAMILY'S FAITHER AND ALL ROUND GOOD GUY 🙏🙏🙏 GOD BLESS U Y.N.W.A

Guys it's with a heavy heart i have to start this thread. A giant in our family has gone but will never be forgotten. His heart like ours belongs to Celtic and with this in mind i hope you can find it in your hearts to donate to a memorial on Celtic Way on his behalf. I'll find out costs hopefully tomorrow but regardless of costs i know we will make it happen.
If anyone is not in a situation to contribute don't worry.
If we raise in excess of the cost involved the remainder will be given to the Celtic foundation on his behalf.
I hope we can all contribute £5.
I'll use one of my accounts to facilitate this and hope i have your trust to do so. I shall provide reciepts when it's done on this thread.
Acc name: S. Watson
Sort code: 80 45 40
Acc No. : 11953460.
Many thanks guys🍀
Not a problem mate

Logging on and seeing this......disbelief and shock doesn't even begin to cover it.

Struggling to find the words right now tbh. My fourth attempt at writing this now but nothing I could write would do MD justice, thankfully the outpouring of love and concern for him, the genuine sense of loss felt and the beautiful tributes to the LEGEND that was Michael Duffy on this thread has went a long way to doing just that.

Been chatting, having a laugh and winding up huns with MD (and a few others on here) for many many years now, got to know him during our mad days on the Celtic Blog and even though we never got to meet in person I considered him a genuine friend. His love for all things Celtic, his humour, his stories, his genuineness as a person and his kindness will be so sorely missed......most of all by his family but also by all of us who had the pleasure of getting to know him over the years.

A true gent of a man who managed to earn the affections of so many people even though they never actually got to meet him in person, that speaks volumes about the type of person he was! So from one Posso (;)) bhoy to another......Rest in peace my friend and may the Stella be plentiful when yer watching the Tic from upstairs! 🍻

MD2.jpg

Michael Duffy
A Noises Legend
Always HH /YNWA

I am having a few problems donating from lreland, and with being such a dinosaur in this techno world can anyone be able to Pm me and explain how I can send the money as there much be an easier way than sending the money in a thank you card to stevie
Thank you HH
Open a paypal account if you don't already have one mate then pm me. (y)

Back