IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

Can I point out that the wheeliebin that I have procured (thanks Dill) was sitting outside an empty house up for rent. No neighbours have been upset. The only people that I possibly upset, when they find a 1 wheeled wheeliebin at their property will be the landlords, who are probably rich Surrey tories so no need to be upset, unless you're hoopy ofcourse....they all stick together I'm told. (Tories, not wheeliebins)
They will just see it as all in this together and a whellie bin cutback on wheels.

Can I point out that the wheeliebin that I have procured (thanks Dill) was sitting outside an empty house up for rent. No neighbours have been upset. The only people that I possibly upset, when they find a 1 wheeled wheeliebin at their property will be the landlords, who are probably rich Surrey tories so no need to be upset, unless you're hoopy ofcourse....they all stick together I'm told. (Tories, not wheeliebins)
Aye and then some poor cunt like me gets an email from an estate agent saying the poor tenant has a one wheeled wheeliebin and this is an emergency because the tenant is a useless twat and the landlord is an ambivalent twat so its now your problem Hoopy, I'm sure you have spare wheeliebin wheels in your van.
No I fucking don't but I'll spend my time finding one, fitting one, catching covid and its all Lubos fault for breaking his fucking wheeliebin. Hope you're happy now Lubo, bin breaker.

Aye and then some poor cunt like me gets an email from an estate agent saying the poor tenant has a one wheeled wheeliebin and this is an emergency because the tenant is a useless twat and the landlord is an ambivalent twat so its now your problem Hoopy, I'm sure you have spare wheeliebin wheels in your van.
No I fucking don't but I'll spend my time finding one, fitting one, catching covid and its all Lubos fault for breaking his fucking wheeliebin. Hope you're happy now Lubo, bin breaker.
Bin Procuring is an essential service?

Bin Procuring is an essential service?
Everything is fucking essential apparently, I'm supposed to be dealing with emergencies only, so far the emergencies include, I have condensation on my windows, thats good fuck off.
My tap is stiff I have 7 other taps, thats good fuck off.
My shower has issues and I don't like having a bath, thats good fuck off.
The only good news is I get to decide what is an emergency, I'm telling people to fuck off even more than usual 😺

Everything is fucking essential apparently, I'm supposed to be dealing with emergencies only, so far the emergencies include, I have condensation on my windows, thats good fuck off.
The only good news is I get to decide what is an emergency, I'm telling people to fuck off even more than usual 😺
Diplomatic as usual🙄

I'll bet if the cerry oot shop calls saying condensation you'll drap everything

Phylis syph

HH 😱
thers a story there .....
so in the restaurant where the mrs worked, they did a special one night
on top was a wee herby flower called (thanks Wiki)

Physalis

so an oldie asks the ex, that was a lovely looking flower and quite tasty, what was it called, i'm not sure i'll ask the chef,

need i finish

ok so by the time she gets to the table, she says i asked the chef, what you had was syphillis

she says the old lady's pal spat out her top deck onto the table
The ex was confused

Last edited:
Back