IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

Guys I've just emailed Michaels sister Fiona.
I'm not the greatest with words but done my best. I think it fair i share the content with you wonderful people. I know for sure there's stuff i could have worded better but here we go🙁
Hi Fiona,
Firstly let me offer my sincere condolences.
My name is Stephen Watson. Better known as Steviebhoy on the Celtic Noise.
We are all absolutely devastated with the loss of Michael. He was to us the godfather on the forum. His wit and compassion to others was something else. His love for our club. The world truly lost a true gentleman.
We on the forum have been generating funds to remember him and the honour of sorting it has been given to myself to organise.
We are going to have a memorial stone placed on the Celtic Way to ensure he still has his place in Paradise. We are also getting a framed cerificate of this done which we wish to send to you.
The money raised so far is well above the cost required and it is also our wish that we send the extra cash raised to yourself as we're aware of the costs at this horrible time. It's yours to use as you see fit Fiona. Please accept it as a token of our love for Michael. He is irreplaceable.
To enable us to do this i need to ask you for your address to send the certificate and also your bank details to transfer funds raised. We're looking to do the transfer on Friday.
Please please accept this. It means a lot to us.
My heart like yours is breaking. Like all the wonderful people on the Noise.
Stay safe Fiona and i hope to hear from you soon.
YNWA.🍀

Get Outlook for Android
That brought tears to my eyes Stevie. Thanks for doing that. It must have been hard for you. You did a great job and worded it brilliantly. HH Stevie

Ooft horrible feckers doon this way
Really like my blood type it seems like every fecking type of mossie
Midgies and mossies don't touch me, think its the alcohol content or possibly the nicotine they don't like. The missus is allergic to mossie bites which is a real inconvenience to me because I have to drive her to hospital which means I can't drink, which puts me at risk of mossie bites obviously. Selfish of her eh?

Midgies and mossies don't touch me, think its the alcohol content or possibly the nicotine they don't like. The missus is allergic to mossie bites which is a real inconvenience to me because I have to drive her to hospital which means I can't drink, which puts me at risk of mossie bites obviously. Selfish of her eh?
well im guilty of both content and nicotine so it's not that,
anywhere i go
over in milan, nae mossies all day, comes back to hotel pished, opens windae, sleeps and wakes up in the morning my mates are drawing on my back, i'm like what the feck, we're doing the equivalent of dot to dot only its bite to bite
57 bites on my back we counted
a lot of cream

well im guilty of both content and nicotine so it's ot that,
anywhere i go
over in milan, nae mossies all day, comes back to hotel pished, opens windae, sleeps and wakes up in the morning my mates are drawing on my back, i'm like what the feck, we're doing the equivalent of dot to dot only its bite to bite
a lot of cream
Oooh over in Milan, is that your second home?

well im guilty of both content and nicotine so it's not that,
anywhere i go
a lot of cream
in thailand some wee woman starts rubbing my legs with limes and i'm like this is a new one
never had a happy ending with a lime
she says its good for the bites
i'm like oh the bakers dozen on each leg that were big welks
telling you thai mossies must train with the kickboxers, pack a punch they do

My mates Mrs swears garlic capsules daily keep the midgies at bay. Sure enough when we went camping at Luss they left her alone and terrorised the rest of us.

Ooft horrible feckers doon this way
Really like my blood type it seems like every fecking type of mossie
No, ya poltroon, naw midgies, the bastard insect
Midden bins tae you
And at some point, as a rite of passage, and depending on whether the back closes were locked, it was a place where 'one' might have a 'dalliance' with a 'willing' young lady, of an evening
In other words, getting yer hole, doon the dunny
*snort *sniff...

My mates Mrs swears garlic capsules daily keep the midgies at bay. Sure enough when we went camping at Luss they left her alone and terrorised the rest of us.
I get eaten alive by midgies and mossies, so the last time I went abroad ever day I took a garlic tablet, vitamin B tablets & an anti-histamine tablet (to take any the itch in case I did get bitten so I wouldn't make it worse) as well as using a couple of different repellants. It was the first time I was relatively unbitten and my wife - who is normally fine - was much worse than me.

Members online

No members online now.

Back