IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

Guys I've just emailed Michaels sister Fiona.
I'm not the greatest with words but done my best. I think it fair i share the content with you wonderful people. I know for sure there's stuff i could have worded better but here we go🙁
Hi Fiona,
Firstly let me offer my sincere condolences.
My name is Stephen Watson. Better known as Steviebhoy on the Celtic Noise.
We are all absolutely devastated with the loss of Michael. He was to us the godfather on the forum. His wit and compassion to others was something else. His love for our club. The world truly lost a true gentleman.
We on the forum have been generating funds to remember him and the honour of sorting it has been given to myself to organise.
We are going to have a memorial stone placed on the Celtic Way to ensure he still has his place in Paradise. We are also getting a framed cerificate of this done which we wish to send to you.
The money raised so far is well above the cost required and it is also our wish that we send the extra cash raised to yourself as we're aware of the costs at this horrible time. It's yours to use as you see fit Fiona. Please accept it as a token of our love for Michael. He is irreplaceable.
To enable us to do this i need to ask you for your address to send the certificate and also your bank details to transfer funds raised. We're looking to do the transfer on Friday.
Please please accept this. It means a lot to us.
My heart like yours is breaking. Like all the wonderful people on the Noise.
Stay safe Fiona and i hope to hear from you soon.
YNWA.🍀

Get Outlook for Android
Well done Stevie

I get eaten alive by midgies and mossies, so the last time I went abroad ever day I took a garlic tablet, vitamin B tablets & an anti-histamine tablet (to take any the itch in case I did get bitten so I wouldn't make it worse) as well as using a couple of different repellants. It was the first time I was relatively unbitten and my wife - who is normally fine - was much worse than me.
were they all on prescription :)
noted for next trip abroad, possibly in 2031,
perhaps the horrible wee vampires dont like garlic either,

He left the band in Canada after he got busted with a load o speed. It turns oot, or so Lemmy claimed, that speed was classed as a super food in Canada at the time (74 maybe) and he just went home.
There is good BBC show about Hawkwind called Do Not Panic. It's all in that documentary, it's on You Tube too I think.
Had many a mushroom session listening to Hawkwind back in the 80s.

He left the band in Canada after he got busted with a load o speed. It turns oot, or so Lemmy claimed, that speed was classed as a super food in Canada at the time (74 maybe) and he just went home.
There is good BBC show about Hawkwind called Do Not Panic. It's all in that documentary, it's on You Tube too I think.
Cheers pal, will deffo check that out

Thanks to Canada, he went to Motorhead

Makes me proud

HH

is that where the mushrooms emoji come in :)

And now it's the Stones on TV (You Tube) GIMME SHELTER LIVE
Windows rattling, as there's just me and Beau, in the house right now
Stay safe and play it loud !!!
the thing about music is it is more effective than any medical prescription
a song can take you from low to high or vice versa in two bars
GIMME SHELTER is in the top 5 song's that get me in air guitar mode within milli seconds
And much to the chagrin of my neighbours, i listen to nothing quietly, although in fairness kate bush can be quiet no matter how loud

the thing about music is it is more effective than any medical prescription
a song can take you from low to high or vice versa in two bars
GIMME SHELTER is in the top 5 song's that get me in air guitar mode within milli seconds
And much to the chagrin of my neighbours, i listen to nothing quietly, although in fairness kate bush can be quiet no matter how loud
I know mate. Certain songs take me back to certain place and time like nothing else can. Remembering everything aboot the first time ye heard it and people with you at the time. (Weed and music even better)

i listen to tunes most of the day working from home and while not knowing MD personally, his posts on the tunes thread (my favourite thread) helped me gain an understanding/perception of who he was as a person.

This is a song that my youtube has just picked randomly picked and it tells the story of the week on the noise, to the Faither

I know mate. Certain songs take me back to certain place and time like nothing else can. Remembering everything aboot the first time ye heard it and people with you at the time. (Weed and music even better)
music opens doors we thought were shut
the brain hears a song and transports you back to a time and a place, you thought were a different life
weed on the other hand, shuts doors :)
in all my days of being stoned, thats when i had the ideas that were so great i could never remember next day
if only i sat stoned with a notepad, i'd be rich, nae pun

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back