IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

Kind of regret posting it now Dill. As I say
it was completely unavoidable. Doesn't make for pleasant conversation though.
You're alright Frank
No regrets mate, made some mistakes in life myself, but never looked back, always forward
Regret doesn't change the situation, and it only brings us down, so no rear view mirror for me
Take care of yourself
Yours in Celtic
Dill

Hope I don't sound like a complete asshole Cairnsy, but I actually can. Very sad I know, but it was totally unavoidable. And it was only four years ago.
Its murder innit???I mean I like the fact I'm settled and no longer sitting in stir but see the young mob the now some of them do my heed in thinkin they're wee hard men cause they're doin weed av gave harder stool samples ffs🤣 there's times I wish I was younger then wen u really think about it they just ain't worth the aggro of courts and all the rest of the shite that goes way it....
as u know the ones giving it big licks are always the ones who are big n brave one minute then greeting to the screws the next fannies...I like the quiet life now wee kid on corleones aside 😁

Its murder innit???I mean I like the fact I'm settled and no longer sitting in stir but see the young mob the now some of them do my heed in thinkin they're wee hard men cause they're doin weed av gave harder stool samples ffs🤣 there's times I wish I was younger then wen u really think about it they just ain't worth the aggro of courts and all the rest of the shite that goes way it....
as u know the ones giving it big licks are always the ones who are big n brave one minute then greeting to the screws the next fannies...I like the quiet life now wee kid on corleones aside 😁
10a566c334c89d7a198abbb9bc368cba.jpg

Latest posts

Back