IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

Well hurry up please winter, the excitement is mounting
Turns oot it's not as simple as that johnno ( how unlike superbru) you have 5 widden spoons, 1 clear of Larry C , kelly, Sean quad tbl, but here's the thing .
You might have the most spoons but rosie K ....sorry rosie but it shows that you have 9 ducks ( meaning 9 times you got 0 predictions correct) I could come back to this when I'm bored oot ma skull and nae puff left , see who has most spoons vs who has most ducks but really as captain I believe the same as everyone else that's really captain 50 shades of greens joab and dont want to steal his thunder ( or reasearch) though 50 you have 3 spoons at least so far big ian and fisiani have zero spoons nor ducks , over tae you capn

Turns oot it's not as simple as that johnno ( how unlike superbru) you have 5 widden spoons, 1 clear of Larry C , kelly, Sean quad tbl, but here's the thing .
You might have the most spoons but rosie K ....sorry rosie but it shows that you have 9 ducks ( meaning 9 times you got 0 predictions correct) I could come back to this when I'm bored oot ma skull and nae puff left , see who has most spoons vs who has most ducks but really as captain I believe the same as everyone else that's really captain 50 shades of greens joab and dont want to steal his thunder ( or reasearch) though 50 you have 3 spoons at least so far big ian and fisiani have zero spoons nor ducks , over tae you capn
Like awe good Captains I'm going to delegate this one. 😂 😂

And the name randomly drawn out the hat is 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔.

Winter.

Congratulations mate welcome to the management team 🤗🤣🤗🤣.

:oops: ok ,,,,does anyone know how much puff is and how we can get it to you

Yes. It is was emotional. I paid my respects to him and Yogi from everyone on the Noise. But I'll give Yogi an extra wee word from you SP.
Ironically enough, I'm going to be in Glasgow tomorrow, but I'll be up by Govan Road way, BB.

As Shammy will likely testify - Govan's not too bad give or take the midden and it's surrounding area; however- I'll still be bathing in Holy Water and making sure my boomstick is cocked and loaded to deal with any errant zombies.

I thought Mick's stone said Celtic Noise Legend Bridie?
Am I imagining that? 🤷‍♂️
I couldn't remember what it said. I trawled through his memorial thread and found a post saying it was section 10, stone 4723. As the stones numbers aren't in order the chances of having another Michael Duffy in the same place is slim. Even if it is the wrong fella I have paid my respects to him and also a stranger who is a fellow Tim. 😆

Last edited:
I couldn't remember what it said. I trawled through his memorial thread and found a post saying it was section 10, stone 4723. As the stones numbers aren't in order the chances of having another Michael Duffy in the same place is slim. Even if it is the wrong fella I have paid my respects to him and also a stranger who is a fellow Tum. 😆
I think you were there , because the chances of there being 2 with the name Michael Duffy are pretty much a 5-1 shot haha 💚

Members online

Latest posts

Back