IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

I just had a wee thought to myself - how funny would MD have found it when he had heard I'd travelled nearly 200 miles, had a few minutes remembrance and a wee greet to myself only to find out afterwards it was the wrong fecking stone???

The auld bugger would be chuckling awa' to himself, slagging me off something rotten for being a dafty and opening another can of Stella!

Oor Faither, who art in Riddrie, Michael be his name...

Hail hail! 🍀🥳🎉

I just had a wee thought to myself - how funny would MD have found it when he had heard I'd travelled nearly 200 miles, had a few minutes remembrance and a wee greet to myself only to find out afterwards it was the wrong fecking stone???

The auld bugger would be chuckling awa' to himself, slagging me off something rotten for being a dafty and opening another can of Stella!

Oor Faither, who art in Riddrie, Michael be his name...

Hail hail! 🍀🥳🎉
Yir useless ah tell yeez useless geeza Stella
Youngsters

HH 😂😂😂

After going through the tunnel I sat in the dugout for ages......... I didn't want to move I just wanted to stay there.
Done the stadium tour about 10 years ago, I’m sure it was John Clark that took the tour if I remember right, we can only imagine what it’s must be like coming oot that tunnel wi 60k cheering out on, you must feel 10ft tall, what surprised me was how poor the view from the dug out was, no wonder the managers stand at the touch line, although I sat in billy Connolly’s and Rod Stewart’s seats, they have the best views in the stadium

Two years since the Stella Man passed. I sat up last night and read all 91 pages of this thread. It had me all choked up again but also put a smile on my face. The outpouring of love, for a man most of us have never met, was incredible.
Michael would love Angeball and Big Ange. He’s up there watching with his heavenly Stella and many, many Celts.
Stevie deserves a special mention too for everything he did, putting up his bank details so folk could donate, arranging the memorial stone and helping out MDs sister Fiona with the remaining funds.
Also Niall J - he helped some of our overseas noisers donate via his PayPal account.
Hail Hail all noisers and Michael Duffy Faither O the Noise.

Members online

Latest posts

Back