Implifacations of no deal Brexit

Guys I'm concerned. Seems if no deal is reached then the prices of a lot of our cherished brands will be in short supply therefore go through the roof. Stella, San Miguel and maybe even the Buckie wont be available. The end is nigh?.
Homebrew wont cut it. Thoughts?
HH?

Buckie ???

Reactions: Ray
Plenty of Whisky stocks in.

Homebrew(10lts) add some raw spirit in place of water. (4lts raw spirit + 6lts water + 1 pilsner home brew kit) 1.5ltrs = 12cans of holsten pils. It gets you Drunk ?????
☘️HAIL HAIL☘️
Wit if you wanna get smashed though. No on p**f juice you’ll no

Last edited by a moderator:
Independence is the only way out. I’m still not convinced we would go for it. Too many monarchy loving Britnats. I hope I’m wrong, but I fear we will choose to stay as the ship sinks below the water. Endless Tory rule is a cert as Labour are a fucking farce. With all that us going on they are still well behind the Tory bastards who caused it all. That takes some doing. Even if people don’t like the SNP remember, it’s not about them. After a Yes vote we can all vote for whoever we want. It’s about freeing ourselves and giving us that choice. If we don’t it’s Tory rule all the way.

Independence is the only way out. I’m still not convinced we would go for it. Too many monarchy loving Britnats. I hope I’m wrong, but I fear we will choose to stay as the ship sinks below the water. Endless Tory rule is a cert as Labour are a fucking farce. With all that us going on they are still well behind the Tory bastards who caused it all. That takes some doing. Even if people don’t like the SNP remember, it’s not about them. After a Yes vote we can all vote for whoever we want. It’s about freeing ourselves and giving us that choice. If we don’t it’s Tory rule all the way.
Aye,as an snp supporter,will always vote for them,even if after indi,would not trust these other hits ,hh

The great northern powerhouse that Cameron and Osborne pushed through also coincided with the granting of shale gas licences to huge tory backers

Councils get there budgets cut ,goverment tell them to grant gas extraction and collect the revenue

The Tories are utter cunts. We have a chance to get them tae F. There is one Scottish bastard MP from Stirling who starts every sentence with, this glorious Union. They are definitely going all out for the Sevco vote and other Huns as well as the OO. I detest the fat cunt. So, hopefully with Indy we see the last of him.

I support the SNP too, but even if you don’t, it’s
The Tories are utter cunts. We have a chance to get them tae F. There is one Scottish bastard MP from Stirling who starts every sentence with, this glorious Union. They are definitely going all out for the Sevco vote and other Huns as well as the OO. I detest the fat cunt. So, hopefully with Indy we see the last of him.
agree 100%,not only him,also the Tory turd linesman,from Aberdeen!,all tories should be kicked out again,have to convince the people of Scotland what is right for us,we are going to go down with the sinking ship,if we don’t waken up,!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back