In David Low We Trust

"We all know owners, managers and players come and go but supporters are there from cradle to grave. I’ll be doing all I can to ensure supporters’ interests are not taken for granted and that their best interests are not neglected." That part alone and given his track record suggest's to me,he's a man you'd want fighting your corner Niall. 🍺

"We all know owners, managers and players come and go but supporters are there from cradle to grave. I’ll be doing all I can to ensure supporters’ interests are not taken for granted and that their best interests are not neglected." That part alone and given his track record suggest's to me,he's a man you'd want fighting your corner Niall. 🍺
Spot on MD. He has my support if he wants it!

David Low leading the fight would have my support couldn't think of a better guy to take this board to task and be one step ahead of them in every possible way and not one to be easily fobbed off or bought

Aulheid has lead the fight for years ,get these 2 guys leading from the front would be a force to reckoned with

The silence from the GB on the board /res12 / boards silence is weird

David Low leading the fight would have my support couldn't think of a better guy to take this board to task and be one step ahead of them in every possible way and not one to be easily fobbed off or bought

Aulheid has lead the fight for years ,get these 2 guys leading from the front would be a force to reckoned with

isn't it?

Good point aboot the Green Brigade kelly :cool: 🍺

Back