In memory of 007

My Auntie worked in a famous Kilt making place in Edinburgh she did most of the Royals oor Queenie Eddy queenie 2 Mm
Anyhoo our Seansh came to Kinloch Anderson’s factory it was the same time he said a wummin deserved a wee slap everynowandthen. Well the staff were told no mention of that particular statement
Well a wee 4ft8” wummin tells him she wid kick his baws oaf and ram his fucking Martini up his erchie oh how the man laughed and management winced luckily he pretended not to hear it and sadly nae medja thur ti hear it either.
she didn’t pay for any drink oan there night out and she kept her job she was supremely good at her job.
So no really a fan of oor we shshean Canary.

HH 😞

Sean Connery was interviewed by Michael Parkinson,and bragged that despite being 72 years of age, he could still have sex 3 times a night! Cilla Black, who was also a guest, looked intrigued.

After the show, Cilla says,
'Sean, if I'm not bein too forward, I'd luv to 'ave sex with yer'. Lets go back to my ouse, we could 'ave a lorra fun'.

So they went back to her place and got comfortable.

After a couple of drinks they went off to bed and had an hour of mad passionate sex together.

Afterwards, Sean says, 'If you think that was good, let me shleep for half an hour, and we can have better shex.

But while I'm shleeping, hold my balls in your left hand and ma willie in your right hand'. Cilla looks a bit perplexed, but says 'Okay'.

He sleeps for half an hour, awakens, and they have even better sex than before.

Then Sean says, 'Cilla, that was wonderful'.

But if you let me shleep for an hour, we can have the besht shex yet. You'll have to.......'

'I know Sean. Yer want me to 'old onto yer bat 'n balls again. No problem Hun'. Cilla complies with the routine.

The results this time are absolutely mind blowing. Once it's all over, they have a drink, Sean lights a cigarette and Cilla asks,

'Sean, tell me, dis 'oldin yer balls in one hand and yer Willie in de other' does it really stimulate yer that much?'.
Sean replies, 'No, not at all Cilla,
but the last time I shlept with a scouser, the bitch stole ma wallet.

A hun brit queen lovin fuk, hoo cudny act wot so evr b4 he wus 60.
Ltd as fuk acting ability, woz reaszun y he nvr changd his accent.

still sad news dough, so hope it woz nothin serious.

A hun brit queen lovin fuk, who cudny act b4 he was 60.
Ltd as fuk acting ability, woz y he nvr changd his accent.

still sad news dough, so hope it woz nothin serious.
Fuck there the threeday late record bit schite shun🙈😂

Back