Incidentally

What kind of friends do you have on fb? 😂

Half of them i don’t know tbh but some seem to be activists.

To be honest i had to block a few that i do know, sending me messengers with xx’s and just being a bit over friendly. So they got telt then blocked.

Also had to block some that i accepted then seen some of their posts on my thread that were things that couldn’t be said in front of their mum.

so i posted anyone putting anything on my thread that can’t be said in front of your kid will be gone. Keep that crap to yersel.

i always pay close attention to those just accepted until i know they are okay.

As soon as something that is not okay appears they are blocked and all their comments disappear.

fb is different because it is more family oriented than a football site if you like.

Anyway not putting up with that shit and subjecting my mates to it.

At a glasgow pub quiz, the final question to win the £1000 is:

Take Thats album had a four word title, the first 2 were Take That, what were the second 2?

After a lengthy pause, a wee glesga man stands up and says, is it... Ya Bastard? 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
See when your cooking ribs and you always get that end bit sticking to the tray?

i always act like a fkn US Navy Seal... no rib gets left behind 🤣🤣🤣

So my gas is off and engineer is on his way.... after saving that ribs wee soul my electricity has went out too. Bastard!!!

rib got munched anyway.

my energy supplier checked their end and said theres a fault .... eh?

I have been watching hunners of horror movies lately and now am in a pitch dark house on ma tod..... my wooden floors are gonna creak soon and am gonna freak the fuck out

Electricity and gas has gone off at the same time?

No pal gas yesterday. Elec just 10 mins ago.
My supplier says the supply is okay and that its a fault with the box when i reported the gas.

the contractor then phoned to say his guys really busy as its usual for his guy to turn up to fix a gas fault only then to have an elec fault too.

i now find myself in that position and adding to the poor contractors workload tonight.

My supplier says the supply is okay and that its a fault with the box when i reported the gas.

the contractor then phoned to say his guys really busy as its usual for his guy to turn up to fix a gas fault only then to have an elec fault too.

i now find myself in that position and adding to the poor contractors workload tonight.
It's no biggie. Just keep drinking beer so you don't give a shit😂

Don't feel sorry for the contractor the pay for a call out is juicy!
Have you checked the consumer unit? (fuse box) very unlikely to have a gas fault and an electrical fault at the same time, check to see if anything has tripped at the consumer unit first.

Don't feel sorry for the contractor the pay for a call out is juicy!
Have you checked the consumer unit? (fuse box) very unlikely to have a gas fault and an electrical fault at the same time, check to see if anything has tripped at the consumer unit first.

There is 4 out of sync so i switched them the other way pal and jack shit.

i am now hoping my phone lasts an hour for some light 🤣🤣🤣

Back