incomers.

This blog is useful because the only thing that unites us is a love for Celtic. We have different genders, race, colours, faiths , opinions, ages, beliefs and all other factors that some might consider important to consider. It is clear that you can be a Celtic supporter and at the same time have your own personal opinion about any other aspect of your life. The only group think here is our love for Celtic. Where we differ is in our belief in terms of what is in the best interest of Celtic. This can be a finely nuanced argument. e.g I can see the benefit of retaining KT as our left back. I can also see the benefit of receiving $25,000,000 if he transfers ( my computer finds it a lot easier to write $). There is usually no belief that holds true in all circumstances. Differences in opinion are useful and they enable me to alter my own opinion and I hope that people are aalso open to the possibility of changing their opinions. In the pre-season people get a bit agitated and it's easy to bash out a few harsh words on a keyboard. Lets not resort to abusing posters personally. We can choose to disagree without being disagreeable.

Members online

Back