Incompetent and unfit for purpose, SFA Consult IFAB, Really?

The shocking thing is even after 10mins of researching you can already smell a common thread of corruption and abuse of power The whole thing stinks to high heaven Would love to see a completely independent investigation into this decades old institutional cheating and that includes the freemasons In fact, that's where any clear investigation should start!

The shocking thing is even after 10mins of researching you can already smell a common thread of corruption and abuse of power The whole thing stinks to high heaven Would love to see a completely independent investigation into this decades old institutional cheating and that includes the freemasons In fact, that's where any clear investigation should start!
The SFA have already stonewalled requests from Celtic, the SPFL and The Offshore Game for that. Rehab trotted out the “100+ clubs and only one wants it / raking old coals” excuse. As if the tacit silence of junior teams means they agree. The real problem is clubs didn’t speak out together and fans just didn’t get a say. It allowed the SFA to ignore. Thankfully now teams, players and managers other than those in green and white are belatedly speaking out. Fans need to as well.

TJ spot on
Imagine there was an ‘English ‘ independent enquiry into the full Murray years .. I would pay a lot of money to see what was recorded with HMRC for Gascoigne Laudrup Butcher Hately Wilkins Stevens on and in .. all the 9inaro superheroes
I bet it was peppercorn wages with the real money paid via Jersey and BVI
i would bet a lot of money their 9inaro cheating was even worse than the EBTs

Back