Interesting videos

DILLIGAF

We enjoy watching some of the cool & interesting stuff on youtube
Here's TIMBER KINGS episodes, where customers can design and order a custom made log home, and have it built, shipped and reassembled, on their property, not only in North America, but around the world
It's something to watch during down time with all tat's going on

IF when you build a 4wd rally car you put 53% of power to the rear wheels via a torsten diff look how much oversteer fun you can have without landing in a tree!
(There's a bit in the middle of this when it understeers like fuck, ignore that, broken diff or bald tires is my bet)
Thought I'd share this for those going to the shops tomorrow, go quickly less chance of contaminating others.
It's a public information film, sort of.

IF when you build a 4wd rally car you put 53% of power to the rear wheels via a torsten diff look how much oversteer fun you can have without landing in a tree!
(There's a bit in the middle of this when it understeers like fuck, ignore that, broken diff or bald tires is my bet)
Thought I'd share this for those going to the shops tomorrow, go quickly less chance of contaminating others.
It's a public information film, sort of.

Whit?o_O🍺

Not being mechanically minded Hoopy, eh, the whole feckin lot!!!! 😹 🍺34
You know how you understand tablature for guitars? Well I don't have a fuckin clue but i know when they sound good. My missus plays the piano and regularly tries to explain the musicality behind it all and I just don't get it, sadly.
Wish I could explain driving a car at the limit in notes, maybe I'll invent that while I'm off. :unsure:

Thanks Hoopy
You'd have liked the '99 Dodge Viper, I drove last Fall
6 speed, V-10 engine
Top speed was 320 Kmh but needed a shoehorn to get in and out of it
As soon as you turned the key and engaged the clutch, it wanted to leap forward
It rumbled too, like a Lion, just purring away, and although it looked cool, it wasn't the most comfortable, so even if the Lottery win came up, it wouldn't be my first choice of a sports car ;-)
My youngest son is a car freak, and was into 'drifting' but he's settled down so I'm not as worried about him
The one I drove, looked just like this one:

Thanks Hoopy
You'd have liked the '99 Dodge Viper, I drove last Fall
6 speed, V-10 engine
Top speed was 320 Kmh but needed a shoehorn to get in and out of it
As soon as you turned the key and engaged the clutch, it wanted to leap forward
It rumbled too, like a Lion, just purring away, and although it looked cool, it wasn't the most comfortable, so even if the Lottery win came up, it wouldn't be my first choice of a sports car ;-)
My youngest son is a car freak, and was into 'drifting' but he's settled down so I'm not as worried about him
The one I drove, looked just like this one:
I like a V10, F1 used 3L V10s from 95-05, they were fantastic things, close to 1000bhp and revved to over 190000 rpm! They sounded phenomenal a full on scream! Not like these farty Hoover motors they're using nowadays 😾

Back