International Call Ups This Month

This Gary does not look so good,we are going from 3 games with possibly 3 players missing to
potentially 6 games with the same players missing,I cant see Ange asking for a postponement I think he will bite the bullet and get on with the season ahead..

HH
They won't all get called up but surley if they try the quarantine shite we can defy the call up??on another note the record are pure choking for us to be missing everyone of them the bastards🤬

Last edited:

This Gary does not look so good,we are going from 3 games with possibly 3 players missing to
potentially 6 games with the same players missing,I cant see Ange asking for a postponement I think he will bite the bullet and get on with the season ahead..

HH

That link makes me fckn cringe...

Chris Sutton is calling for Ange to request a postponement of the sevco game
because we will be missing about double the amount of players needed to put a request into the SPFL for a postponement.
Some of us think this is a request which will be automatically granted but I dont think it will be that easy especially if we ask for the hearts and Dundee Utd gamesto be postponed also, I think the SPFL will remind us how it ended in 2019/20 season how we were awarded the league due to the pandemic,sevco will argue all day there is no time to play these games and IMO
the SPFL wont take a lot of convincing..

HH

Last edited:
You don’t remember a wee while ago sticking up for the bold Hugh Keevins when the blog was ripping in to the SMSM.....and you stated something along the lines of he would be calling out his bosses after the break?...
I think you referring to me asking " I wonder if Keevins would be calling out his bosses on superscoreboard for paying the £25k to sevco for media access "
So if that's me bigging up keevins and guilty as charged

Chris Sutton is calling for Ange to request a postponement of the sevco game
because we will be missing about double the amount of players needed to put a request into the SPFL for a postponement.
Some of us think this is a request which will be automatically granted but I dont think it will be that easy especially if we ask for the hearts and Dundee Utd gamesto be postponed also, I think the SPFL will remind us how it ended in 2019/20 season how we were awarded the league due to the pandemic,sevco will argue all day there is no time to play these games and IMO
the SPFL wont take a lot of convincing..

HH
Good wind up from big Sutty ....he knows the rules and the Scottish bias ...no chance of it happening...but somebody has got to give it to them ...personally let's play the fucjers and beat them 😁

I think you referring to me asking " I wonder if Keevins would be calling out his bosses on superscoreboard for paying the £25k to sevco for media access "
So if that's me bigging up keevins and guilty as charged

You said a bit more than that though, didn’t you ma man?

As I recall, the point was made that the Huns and the SMSM have no principles.

You replied for some reason, by stating that the bold Hugh Keevins, (that man of integrity and honesty, the man who tells no lies, the man who undermines our Club with impunity, sic) was being treated unfairly.

You also stated I believe, that after the break he would call out his bosses on superhunscoreboard.....quite a statement in defence of the bold Keevins wouldn’t you say.....considering his nefarious attitude towards all things Celtic.

To say he has been treated unfairly you must think Keevins somehow deserves our appreciation, right?

Care to share with us why you felt it necessary to wax lyrical about Hugh Keevins.....in spite of him being a proven liar and Hun acolyte?

You do believe he is a liar and a Hun acolyte don’t you?

You said a bit more than that though, didn’t you ma man?

As I recall, the point was made that the Huns and the SMSM have no principles.

You replied for some reason, by stating that the bold Hugh Keevins, (that man of integrity and honesty, the man who tells no lies, the man who undermines our Club with impunity, sic) was being treated unfairly.

You also stated I believe, that after the break he would call out his bosses on superhunscoreboard.....quite a statement in defence of the bold Keevins wouldn’t you say.....considering his nefarious attitude towards all things Celtic.

To say he has been treated unfairly you must think Keevins somehow deserves our appreciation, right?

Care to share with us why you felt it necessary to wax lyrical about Hugh Keevins.....in spite of him being a proven liar and Hun acolyte?

You do believe he is a liar and a Hun acolyte don’t you?
No defence of keevins ma man. I stated after keevins in the record calling out sevco for charging the media for access, I WONDER if he will call out his bosses on superscoreboard.
If you think that's me backing up keevins your a fool.
I forgot your the guy who doesn't read any media because they are all "Huns"
Still waiting for you to give a list of media organisations that in your eyes aren't huns

No defence of keevins ma man. I stated after keevins in the record calling out sevco for charging the media for access, I WONDER if he will call out his bosses on superscoreboard.
If you think that's me backing up keevins your a fool.
I forgot your the guy who doesn't read any media because they are all "Huns"
Still waiting for you to give a list of media organisations that in your eyes aren't huns

So ma man, just to be clear, as my recollection of what you said differs from yours.....you’re saying you didn’t say Keevins was treated unfairly and that we should wait until after the break for the bold Keevins to call out his bosses?...

So ma man, just to be clear, as my recollection of what you said differs from yours.....you’re saying you didn’t say Keevins was treated unfairly and that we should wait until after the break for the bold Keevins to call out his bosses?...
Yes I never stated that Keevins was treated unfairly. I've stated twice now what I wrote. If you don't have the intelligence to understand what I wrote that's your problem

Yes I never stated that Keevins was treated unfairly. I've stated twice now what I wrote. If you don't have the intelligence to understand what I wrote that's your problem

Well ma man, look what I’ve found. Problem solved.

Ok, let’s set the record straight. One of us was telling it like it is and one of us wasn’t. Guess who wasn’t?

The post in bold below, dated Dec 30, 2021, is a cut & paste of what you stated in reply to a post of mine.

Your post highlighted below entirely refutes your side of events to date.

It was obvious to me, when you had to resort to personal vitriol, that you were struggling for credibility, and that the wee debate we were having was only going to end one way. And so it has transpired.

I’ll let everyone decide for themselves your motives, and why you felt the need to come to the defence of the nefarious Hugh Keevins, and then try and sell us all bullshit when challenged.

It’s no fair when you get caught out ma man, is it?...

Dec 30, 2021
Add bookmark
  • Imatim said:
    The point I was alluding to, is to have ideals you have to have principles.....the Huns and the SMSM have none.....I’m sure we agree on that...
That's not fair. Keevins called out the Ibrox club for trying to charge 25k for media access. Not that clyde 1 superscoreboard have paid the money, let's wait until after the break to hear him call out his bosses

Members online

No members online now.

Back