International Call Ups This Month

Do find this with the scum hilarious, especially now with a demand now to go to the SPFL with there begging bowl.
Have the stupid bastards forgot how they have fucked every team over this cinch deal with there nonsense.
Karma is a bastard, yet well deserved to a shower of scum if the SPFL have the bollocks to tell the scum to "fuck off" over trying to get games postponed
Giofanni Vanhunburst says Champions Elect v Running shit scared mutants postponement is impossible amid calls for Celtic call-off.....even Boris couldnae back track on that wan surely 🤔

The sensible thing to do would be to reduce the number of league games - say have the spilt after we've played each other home and away, and then the top 6 and bottom 6 would play each home and away, so reducing the number of league games by 6 and making a much fairer set-up (I'd prefer this anyway). They could also suspend the League Cup for one season too.

Of course they aren't though as they are planning on making clubs play 5 matches in 15 days between 24 December and 7 January! Bearing in mind, people tend to have less money then, the weather could play havoc with fans travel and match postponements (one cold snap lasting just a week could cause a team to miss 3 or 4 matches which need to be squeezed in sometime) and we may well be facing some sort of restrictions caused by the latest Covid variant (this is something that we may need to face for a couple more winters yet I suspect).

Then we will moan at the state of the pitches for being all churned up & fecked for the rest of the season (except for Livi's crappy old carpet which will be shite for the whole season) and players are getting burnt out and/or injured.

You can bet Tynecastle will be a paddock next week, by design.....and that dirty Hun animal Souttar will be kicking everything that moves...

I believe they demanded at least four games were postponed due to international call-ups when they played the lower league teams (definitely one against the mighty Loons of Farfir). It is not like them to completely change their opinion to the exact opposite view that had them frothing at the mouth the last time just cos it suits them. Like the singer, Sam Cooke, they "don't know much about history"!
It was like last year when they were in George square guarding statues then a month later they were pishing on them and throwing bottles at them

They are aw bleating like feck because they WANT to play us when we are weakened, is nowt to do with fixture pile ups or integrity, its all about the hun.
But now of course, it looks like they might be the ones begging for a call off….if it wizny all so tragic and sinister it would be feckin hilarious..

Just heard Andy Ha Ha Ha Haliday there saying the Glasgow Derby should be put back because the fans want to see the best players playing, o how I laughed 🤣😂🤣😂.

Wasn't that long ago he reckoned the winter break shouldn't be brought forward due to omicron and that games should be played in front of 500 fans only.

I wonder what changed his tiny little mind 🤔🤔🤔.

Stoopit Stoopit Zombies. 😂
Aye i heard that tae 50, listened to podcast it late last night
the caller at the time of the el gordo announcement, said 'maybe we should do a celtic and get the game postponed', i'm like a fucking CELTIC YA PRICK

Every hun mentioned Brown 😂

Forgot for a minute that hun tears are so yummy

These programmes are shite but listening to these cunts gives me a wee added edge

Aye i heard that tae 50, listened to podcast it late last night
the caller at the time of the el gordo announcement, said 'maybe we should do a celtic and get the game postponed', i'm like a fucking CELTIC YA PRICK

Every hun mentioned Brown 😂

Forgot for a minute that hun tears are so yummy

These programmes are shite but listening to these cunts gives me a wee added edge
Did any of the Huns commend Scott Brown on his nomination the night before for the fifa fair play award, for his support for a Sevco player involved in an alleged racist slur???

Thought not.

Back