Internationals

Tom Rogic taking the field shortly against Vietnam, hope he comes through ok. Kyogo playing two hours later I think against China, same there as well, need everyone back healthy.
Surprised that they're allowed to go to these places if it was awaý

Not into international's for numerous reason, but I watch the Ireland game tonight and was very surprised by the Irish keeper gavin bazunu. Fuckin unbelievable keeper and he's only 19. How did we miss out on him?
Saw some highlights of him v Portugal and he was superb and for that age as well. Didnt deserve to lose that game but as they say play to the whistle especially the last one. 2 Ronaldo specials his jumps were something else. One thing though, 5 minutes injury time and Portugal scored the winner in the 96th?

Saw some highlights of him v Portugal and he was superb and for that age as well. Didnt deserve to lose that game but as they say play to the whistle especially the last one. 2 Ronaldo specials his jumps were something else. One thing though, 5 minutes injury time and Portugal scored the winner in the 96th?
Fergie time now that Ronaldo is back at Man U.

Last edited:
One thing though, 5 minutes injury time and Portugal scored the winner in the 96th?
Seen that, its play till the big team scores 🤣.

Technically its a minimum of 5 minutes, and if the ref decides to add more for time wasting or subs used after the 90 mins he can, but call me a young cynic if 🇮🇪 had been chasing the game 5 mins it would have been. 🍀

Watched the Poland game
Lewandowski, some player
He was dangerous on the break
What a bunch of diving fucks England are
Sterling and Grealish, boht whiney bastards and going down as soon as someone looks at them
Harry McGuire, 100 Million...?? Yer having a giraffe
Head the size of a ripped oot fireplace
Keeper should have done better with Kane's shot, but Kane did well to get it on target from so far out
The Polish squad and their fans, were ecstatic at the final whistle
Well done the Holy Goalie's country

HH

Back