iphone transfer

lennono

Ma auld iphone 7 is aboot knackered ....so I've got a new iphone.....What's the best way to transfer data from one phone to the other.....Looked at google and as usual there's different ways of doing it....but ...do I put my old sim card into the new phone before transfer....and..... what is the simplist way....I upgraded fae the Nokia to the iphone 7 aboot 10 years ago.....;)

Ma auld iphone 7 is aboot knackered ....so I've got a new iphone.....What's the best way to transfer data from one phone to the other.....Looked at google and as usual there's different ways of doing it....but ...do I put my old sim card into the new phone before transfer....and..... what is the simplist way....I upgraded fae the Nokia to the iphone 7 aboot 10 years ago.....;)
Try Hoopy he’s a young one but he’ll probably make a Paws up o it
Mon the noise help the Auldies oot
You Ken it makes sense

HH 😱

Try Hoopy he’s a young one but he’ll probably make a Paws up o it
Mon the noise help the Auldies oot
You Ken it makes sense

HH 😱
Young?? 🙀

I have Samsung phones Lennono never had I phones. But if its anything like Samsung there will be an option when your setting up your new phone to transfer data from old phone, it's all done fairly automatically.

Had to do this recently but with a Samsung there's an option to lay them beside each other and it transfers for u never had an iPhone so no idea were u wid find it but all newer fones that option

Kelly is right (for once🤣) go to your iCloud settings in general setting, make sure EVERYTHING is switched to on (ie backed up in the cloud) buy more iCloud space if needed, change the sim into the new phone, register it to your Apple account then collect all the backed up data from the cloud.👍

Kelly is right (for once🤣) go to your iCloud settings in general setting, make sure EVERYTHING is switched to on (ie backed up in the cloud) buy more iCloud space if needed, change the sim into the new phone, register it to your Apple account then collect all the backed up data from the cloud.👍
😗 am here all week

I'll dae it this way.......Thanks guys......

Didnae huv these problems wi ma Nokia 3210, photies we’re something you took on a camera (remember them?) and aw yir phone numbers were kept in yir wee black book, games were something yi went tae an amusement arcade to play, tik-tok Wis something a clock did, instragram wis a quick drug dealer, Facebook Wis a book wi pictures in it……

Didnae huv these problems wi ma Nokia 3210, photies we’re something you took on a camera (remember them?) and aw yir phone numbers were kept in yir wee black book, games were something yi went tae an amusement arcade to play, tik-tok Wis something a clock did, instragram wis a quick drug dealer, Facebook Wis a book wi pictures in it……
They were fucking brilliant phones, battery lasted a week and they were bulletproof! Dropped mine off a 4 storey scaffold once, 50 feet or so, bounced back up a fair few feet, absolutely fine. 😺

Members online

No members online now.

Back