iphone transfer

Ah the 3210 got ma mum one had all the numbers in the memory but she only knew how to dial the phone and that she did from her memory.
Was a nightmare if she got texts I had to clear them took ages
To be fair when I had a video recorder she stopped tapping things by unplugging it
Was a barsteward as I had set up the programming system.
And Ma deaf da he kept turning down the volume on his phone just talking and he had sky set up to tape the Bbc news nearly 300 hoors worth. I had to delete it
The guid auld days.
phones 📱 fun

HH 😂

With the I Pad you simply fire it up and it asks you are you using an existing account on an I Pad / I phone.

You click YES and it brings up an APP and asks you to scan it with the old I pad / phone.

It automatically transfers all the data to the new I pad.

Did one I pad to the other in about 5 minutes

Hope this helps

Ma auld iphone 7 is aboot knackered ....so I've got a new iphone.....What's the best way to transfer data from one phone to the other.....Looked at google and as usual there's different ways of doing it....but ...do I put my old sim card into the new phone before transfer....and..... what is the simplist way....I upgraded fae the Nokia to the iphone 7 aboot 10 years ago.....;)
I use android Samsung Galaxy s8 far better phones than iPhones even back to the , s6. The easiest way Lennono is to make sure that when you save a contacts details you dont save to the phone or sim but to the email address you use I'm gmail works with that. So if you sign into Google with you're email address your playlists and numbers are synced through your address. Theres other ways you can touch the sets back toback to transfers numbers etc

I use android Samsung Galaxy s8 far better phones than iPhones even back to the , s6. The easiest way Lennono is to make sure that when you save a contacts details you dont save to the phone or sim but to the email address you use I'm gmail works with that. So if you sign into Google with you're email address your playlists and numbers are synced through your address. Theres other ways you can touch the sets back toback to transfers numbers etc
Aye in YOUR OPINION, I use and Samsung galaxy as my works phone and have an iPhone 11 as my personal, there is no contest iPhone is VASTLY superior more reliable easier to use……and I tell you why, you could write an app for android and get it published in the game store with ease, but but to get it published in apple’s App Store it has to undergo test by apple techs to ensure 100% compatibility, it also integrates seamlessly with the iPad
We could all argue till the cows come home, but there’s a reason why Samsung phones are cheaper than the equivalent Apple models…..they’re not as good 🤣

Aye in YOUR OPINION, I use and Samsung galaxy as my works phone and have an iPhone 11 as my personal, there is no contest iPhone is VASTLY superior more reliable easier to use……and I tell you why, you could write an app for android and get it published in the game store with ease, but but to get it published in apple’s App Store it has to undergo test by apple techs to ensure 100% compatibility, it also integrates seamlessly with the iPad
We could all argue till the cows come home, but there’s a reason why Samsung phones are cheaper than the equivalent Apple models…..they’re not as good 🤣
There’s only one IPhone 📱
If yi ask stick yir Samsung up yir arse
Cause iPhones ur thi best

HH 🧥

[/QUOTE
Aye sure if you want to pay a few hundered pounds extra for a phone that does the same thing as an android then fire away. Ive had both the money for an iphone is not worth it it would be a sad day and some rip off if the Iphone didn't fully integrate with an iPad, In fact if you Google the question which is best you'll get the same answer , a middle costing android is easily as good as the best iphone you can get all your music free and its will " seamlessly integrate with a laptop " has far more memory as well 😂 that's which magazne whose 1 of many who say that , personally I just walk around with a CB hanging oot my trousers 👌

Last edited:
Its which magazines opinion BB yer getting ripped off doesnt even take a memory card and therefore forced to use the cloud like it or lump it ( twue stowy)

Apple closed OS, no glitches, crashes, freezes or virus, completely different class for everyday use.
I use both android and windows for work and they are absolutely shite, true story.

Apple closed OS, no glitches, crashes, freezes or virus, completely different class for everyday use.
I use both android and windows for work and they are absolutely shite, true story.
I dont know my iphone was pretty decent as a door stopper and paperweight came in handy when somecnunts annoying me as a substitute brick as well. And for £950 that's no bad I also have 300billion shares in theRangers entitling me to a bovril at ht 😂

Not true some androids are just as expensive as iPhones and can cost well over a grand if you're daft enough to pay it the fact that android allows open source software is a plus not a negative, sure you can get shitty games if that's your thing but being able to add software isnt a hindrance it's a positive . If you still have the receipt take it back straight away and tell them you canny find the sd slot 😂

Android Open source can be good,, although if your wanting to write malicious software that’s the way to do it, stuff like that doesn’t get onto the Apple platform due to their extensive checks,

If you watch tv, have a look if you see any tv stars, film star, sports star with their phones……ALWAYS Apple, with money no object you buy the best.
Watch the news, anytime you see someone with a laptop, it will be an iBook, why? Because if it NEEDS TO WORK flawlessly you buy Apple.
MSP’s all get iPad Pro’s for working on, school kids get iPads, why? Because if it just NEEDS to work there is ONLY one choice
you can buy a Kia or you and buy a Ferrari, both will get you from A-B, if your flush you’d buy a Ferrari, if you watching the pennies you’d buy a Kia
iPhone doesn’t NEED an SD slot, due to the way it handles data, it’s uses a different filing system,/compression, I don’t want to get geeky, but they off load data/unsed apps seamlessly, in the background, in the 10-12 years I’ve NEVER run out of space on my iPhone/iPad

I don’t wish to run down anyone for their choice of phone, we all have different priorities and demands on the finances……..enjoy yir phone mate, mibbies one day you can aspire to owning an iPhone 🤣👍

Android Open source can be good,, although if your wanting to write malicious software that’s the way to do it, stuff like that doesn’t get onto the Apple platform due to their extensive checks,

If you watch tv, have a look if you see any tv stars, film star, sports star with their phones……ALWAYS Apple, with money no object you buy the best.
Watch the news, anytime you see someone with a laptop, it will be an iBook, why? Because if it NEEDS TO WORK flawlessly you buy Apple.
MSP’s all get iPad Pro’s for working on, school kids get iPads, why? Because if it just NEEDS to work there is ONLY one choice
you can buy a Kia or you and buy a Ferrari, both will get you from A-B, if your flush you’d buy a Ferrari, if you watching the pennies you’d buy a Kia
iPhone doesn’t NEED an SD slot, due to the way it handles data, it’s uses a different filing system,/compression, I don’t want to get geeky, but they off load data/unsed apps seamlessly, in the background, in the 10-12 years I’ve NEVER run out of space on my iPhone/iPad

I don’t wish to run down anyone for their choice of phone, we all have different priorities and demands on the finances……..enjoy yir phone mate, mibbies one day you can aspire to owning an iPhone 🤣👍
Fk it I'm sold BB you should get a job fur apple you sold that phone so well you make It sound like an iPad right as soon as the shop opened I'm away to buy a Huawei 😂

Fk it I'm sold BB you should get a job fur apple you sold that phone so well you make It sound like an iPad right as soon as the shop opened I'm away to buy a Huawei 😂
Feck mate nooooo…..stick with the Samsung, don’t buy a Huawei, Chinese government are monitoring everything you do on it, reading all emails, texts and photos, you definitely don’t want them seeing yir dick pics and telling yir mates you’ll get them in the brazen heid at 8pm 🤣🤣

Back