Irish Racism called out by James McClean

Imatim

Why is it not racism when it pertains to the Irish?

C&P from CQN

BLANTYRETIM IS PRAYING FOR THE KNOX FAMILY on 13TH JULY 2020 8:29 PM
James McClean has posted this from his own personal facebook account.

Driving back from training today while listening to TalkSport discussing the vile racists comments this weekend made towards Zaha and McGoldrick on social media, listening to their reaction of disgust at it and rightly so for that matter because it is horrendous and nobody should be subjected to that and people need to be held responsible for their words and actions.

What leaves a sour taste tho in my mouth and not only this but with everything else of late, i receive and have received more abuse than other player during my 9 years in England wether that be, death threats, bullets sent in the post, birthday cards, letters etc! this is not a cry for sympathy but one to ask the question what is the difference ?

12 year old boys gets arrested for posting racial abuse online to Zaha again rightly so, has anyone ever been held accountable for mines ? No!

Have i ever had my abuse condemned by the media ? ( sky sports, talk sport, newspapers ) No! In fact quite the opposite, the slightest thing that i do that might cause offence to any one is highlighted by them.

I have seen some of my fellow Irish team mates post a black square in support of anti racism as well as post condemning the discrimination and AGAIN rightly so! Have i ever seen any of them ever post a public condemnation of the discrimination i get which funnily enough is a discrimination against them also ? That would be a no!

Does one kind of Discrimination hold a higher bearing over another act of Discrimination ?

I would say am confused but thats the wrong word because confused means not fully understanding something, in this case its quite clear!

“ If you don’t stand for something you will fall for anything “

Thoughts? @kickitout @skysports

@talksport

#JamesMcClean

Not just anti Irish racism James, Britain has never had a Catholic PM, or a chancellor of the exchequer come to think of it. The British establishment is racist, and no matter what bullshit we get fed about an inclusive society, there's a long long way to go.
There has only ever been one Catholic president of the US, we all know what happened to him!!!

Why is it not racism when it pertains to the Irish?

C&P from CQN

BLANTYRETIM IS PRAYING FOR THE KNOX FAMILY on 13TH JULY 2020 8:29 PM
James McClean has posted this from his own personal facebook account.

Driving back from training today while listening to TalkSport discussing the vile racists comments this weekend made towards Zaha and McGoldrick on social media, listening to their reaction of disgust at it and rightly so for that matter because it is horrendous and nobody should be subjected to that and people need to be held responsible for their words and actions.

What leaves a sour taste tho in my mouth and not only this but with everything else of late, i receive and have received more abuse than other player during my 9 years in England wether that be, death threats, bullets sent in the post, birthday cards, letters etc! this is not a cry for sympathy but one to ask the question what is the difference ?

12 year old boys gets arrested for posting racial abuse online to Zaha again rightly so, has anyone ever been held accountable for mines ? No!

Have i ever had my abuse condemned by the media ? ( sky sports, talk sport, newspapers ) No! In fact quite the opposite, the slightest thing that i do that might cause offence to any one is highlighted by them.

I have seen some of my fellow Irish team mates post a black square in support of anti racism as well as post condemning the discrimination and AGAIN rightly so! Have i ever seen any of them ever post a public condemnation of the discrimination i get which funnily enough is a discrimination against them also ? That would be a no!

Does one kind of Discrimination hold a higher bearing over another act of Discrimination ?

I would say am confused but thats the wrong word because confused means not fully understanding something, in this case its quite clear!

“ If you don’t stand for something you will fall for anything “

Thoughts? @kickitout @skysports

@talksport

#JamesMcClean
well put sir 👏😄

Not just anti Irish racism James, Britain has never had a Catholic PM, or a chancellor of the exchequer come to think of it. The British establishment is racist, and no matter what bullshit we get fed about an inclusive society, there's a long long way to go.
[/QUOTT
Anthony Blair or just plain Tony converted to catholicism - While Boris jumped the dyke the other way.

That's right Dhaviebhoy, imagine welcoming a mass murderer into the flock, my stomach turned when he converted, but he had to wait till he left downing St till he could do it, maybe he thought that's where he could get some forgiveness for all the Iraqi blood on his hands. A vile man.

Back