IS A DECISION IMMINENT?

Chances are in a month to 6 weeks it will have swept through the football playing community in Scotland...it can be done, tests can be done..it's the fact that the authorities are not at least thinking about it this way that is the problem
Government saying it won't peak for at least 12 weeks,over 70's and folk with underlying health conditions to self isolate for 4 months,without matchday income,prizemoney,t.v money,etc, there won't be many clubs left,to complete a delayed fixture list! 🍺

Government saying it won't peak for at least 12 weeks,over 70's and folk with underlying health conditions to self isolate for 4 months,without matchday income,prizemoney,t.v money,etc, there won't be many clubs left,to complete a delayed fixture list! 🍺
Johnsons a mubling fkn sound bite idiot jumping from subject to subject and talkin pish , thank fk i won't be believing him

Apparently some kent from the SPFL(sevco director) saying that unless all 38 games are played no winners etc. Was just on STV. No fekn way😡
Alex Rae, again, Celtic are favourites for the Scottish Cup do we just give them the SC. Its not that Celtic are favourites for the title, its, the fact that Celtic are 13 points ahead and if the league ends the team on top have completed three thirds of the season and are clear out in front, in a semi final there is no clear advantage as all teams go into the game even. How is this clown on these shows and been paid for absoloute wingnut.

Apparently some kent from the SPFL(sevco director) saying that unless all 38 games are played no winners etc. Was just on STV. No fekn way😡
If there is any chance of the SPFL declaring this season null and void then Celtic and our fans should threaten harsh reprisals for next season and the future. Legal action against this decision, boycotting all away fixtures to withhold much needed revenue from our opponents, no Celtic players for the Scotland team, refusal to participate in media duties, etc.

I think Hearts are posturing trying to force the SPFL's hand in not implementing relegation. To be honest I have a lot of sympathy (I feel dirty) and would be happy to scrap relegation for this season, but allow promotions that have been earned.

If there is any chance of the SPFL declaring this season null and void then Celtic and our fans should threaten harsh reprisals for next season and the future. Legal action against this decision, boycotting all away fixtures to withhold much needed revenue from our opponents, no Celtic players for the Scotland team, refusal to participate in media duties, etc.

I think Hearts are posturing trying to force the SPFL's hand in not implementing relegation. To be honest I have a lot of sympathy (I feel dirty) and would be happy to scrap relegation for this season, but allow promotions that have been earned.
Demand your money back from not only from your club(s) but the bookies if you have money on teams in the form of title winners and doubles etc, cancel your SKY and BT as they have also not fufilled the contract you entered into, lets be honest they cnuts hold you to their contracts when you want to back out, so are you going to stick to a 18 month, two or three year subscriptions, no fucking chance.
Are you going to give Celtic your season ticket money on the 1st May for next season when you have watched 30 meaningless fixtures, doubt it. Use your savvy on this a tribute act telling the SPFL who were involved in shoe horning them in putting out statements regards sporting integrity,

So much speculation. What are the known facts. UEFA meet today and have a few issues to decide for ALL of Europe. That's the clincher -ALL. The rule that applies to Liverpool will be the same rule that applies to Juventus and to Celtic et al. Season 19-20 is finished though uncompleted or imperfect. It's a bit like a Grand Prix race when the race is stopped and cannot be restarted. The car placings when the race is called off determine who gets on the podium. Do not assume that this is a temporary short term halt. I suspect it will last all year. I need a declaration that Celtic have won the league to collect my betting winnings.

So much speculation. What are the known facts. UEFA meet today and have a few issues to decide for ALL of Europe. That's the clincher -ALL. The rule that applies to Liverpool will be the same rule that applies to Juventus and to Celtic et al. Season 19-20 is finished though uncompleted or imperfect. It's a bit like a Grand Prix race when the race is stopped and cannot be restarted. The car placings when the race is called off determine who gets on the podium. Do not assume that this is a temporary short term halt. I suspect it will last all year. I need a declaration that Celtic have won the league to collect my betting winnings.
I hope you had a good wager down. Enjoy it as it will be yours!

Members online

Latest posts

Back