Is anyone really surprised?

If 9 in a row is so lucrative, then why didn't they bury them cunts when they had the chance? Then we'd win 20 in a row.
Sinclair was such an important player for us and yes I agree with you he wasn't playing as well as he was, but he was treated like shite by Lennon and lawell. I'd rather a poor Sinclair any day over Morgan.

You ever tried to bury a zombie that feeds all the other bastards including the media.

We have a board, a chairman, who are ruthless businessmen,we have a CEO, who apparently run's scottish football, we have a legal team of the highest order, we've just hired a top PR firm, so why are we accepting gettin' the pished ripped oot us, by the sfa and the media, what the phuq is goin on,are the power's that be not seeing this, are they so far removed,or a healthy balance sheet is all that matters,well, if they don't grow a pair, the financial chicken's will come home to roost,this is not taking success on the field as an entitlement, it's about fighting those who are treating us like shite and dragging our club through the mud! HH 🍺

This might turn into a rant , I’ve followed Celtic for more years than I care to remember ,seen good times bad times shitey times had pish filled cans rolling doon aw ere ma good Adidas kick watched cunts buying rolls outa an egg box watched our greatest manager get offered selling Celtic pools seen big billy triumph seen big billy fail seen kenny Danny maestro tommy Johnny Doyle seen Pierre Jorge di canio marvelled at lubo Paul Elliot Sutton hartson and watched GOD7 seen broony in his pomp Moussa and the rest . Skipped in got lifted in paid in shaved my lovely bumfluff moustache to get in cheaper bought tickets season tickets paid for hospitality bought anything connected to my club , but do you know every time I go to Celtic park I have never ever felt welcome?? Gies your money and fuck off and to be honest the same shite coming our way regarding the transfer window just now is giving me the fucking boke, same old same old real Celtic supporters know what’s required unfortunately the custodians off the club are more interested in quoting mars bar prices than getting it sorted, Lewis Morgan a very average player but was deemed good enough to play up front for Celtic in a cup final is leaving the club and good luck to him Miami or Motherwell 😂😂 but according to our manager this was our no2 striker ,sorry it is turning into a rant my main point is we as Celtic Bhoys and ghirls and docco get treated as shite and times they are a fuckin changin 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀. HAIL HAIL
Great rant Bigian. Been there, ate the chopped pork or cheese rolls oot the egg box and even the spear mint chewing gums or the macaroons bars. Aye and you're right, despite being a diehard fan , always felt disconnect from the middle class arseholes who run the club. Essentially most fans of the Tic are working class. Not reflected in the way the club is run these days though. I believe that to the board we are a necessary evil that funds the club and that is it.

Great rant Bigian. Been there, ate the chopped pork or cheese rolls oot the egg box and even the spear mint chewing gums or the macaroons bars. Aye and you're right, despite being a diehard fan , always felt disconnect from the middle class arseholes who run the club. Essentially most fans of the Tic are working class. Not reflected in the way the club is run these days though. I believe that to the board we are a necessary evil that funds the club and that is it.
Thank you yogi we are the club and bottom line we get treated like shite so hope the custodians don’t get to upset when we do fuckin rebel 🍀🍀

Like ye said earlier Boab,when working class people have a grievance,they withdraw their labour,as fan's, we're torn between our love of the club and our disgust with the board,
but the board only take notice when the cash dwindles, start by boycottin cup games maybe 🍺
Mick, 100^ right, but the problem is persuading people to boycott these matches. Too many people don't see the bigger picture..I'm sure that I didn't when I was young, 3 or 4 years ago ha ha .

:rolleyes: Bigians rant was a whole lot better
I wasn't having a rant. If you paid attention you'll have noted that I prefaced the argument with the word 'unfortunately'. There are issues within the club that as a supporter I have no control over and like anything else, I can decide whether or not I want to spend my money lining PL's pockets or assist in buying players that moan about being tired and jaded because they run about for 90 minutes a week. They're all on silly money as far as I'm concerned anyway, so you pays your money and takes your choice.

So why was he sitting on his arse ? Wiz Beckham at Hampden? Naw didny think so . The point I’m trying tae make is why is Lewis Morgan gettin played as a number 9 and why are we still looking for one ? If griff isn’t good enough ship him out and get someone over 19 who is , the point I’m trying to make is french eddy fucked Craig Gordon might play up front cmon this is Celtic yer talkin about
Bigian, we have been playing without a proper goalscoring centre forward for about 18 months. Big Eddy is a cracking player but not an outright scorer. Griffiths is, and hopefully could be again. However if he doesn't get his act together shortly we need to bin him. We need a physical, bullying goalscoring, arrogant, get it up the huns type player. When big sutton signed for Celtic I remember he was asked by a journalist ' why have you moved from Chelsea to Scotland?' Reply 'To put Rangers in their place '. That's what we want

Bigian, we have been playing without a proper goalscoring centre forward for about 18 months. Big Eddy is a cracking player but not an outright scorer. Griffiths is, and hopefully could be again. However if he doesn't get his act together shortly we need to bin him. We need a physical, bullying goalscoring, arrogant, get it up the huns type player. When big sutton signed for Celtic I remember he was asked by a journalist ' why have you moved from Chelsea to Scotland?' Reply 'To put Rangers in their place '. That's what we want
And the rest is history👏✊

Shammy can I ask you do you feel welcome when you go to Celtic park?
I don't feel more or less welcome than I do when shopping at Morrisons (other supermarkets are available). The one thing I do know when I'm there is that I'm among fellow Celtic fans, most of whom don't have zillions of shares in the club and don't have any say in what goes on in the boardroom.

I wasn't having a rant. If you paid attention you'll have noted that I prefaced the argument with the word 'unfortunately'. There are issues within the club that as a supporter I have no control over and like anything else, I can decide whether or not I want to spend my money lining PL's pockets or assist in buying players that moan about being tired and jaded because they run about for 90 minutes a week. They're all on silly money as far as I'm concerned anyway, so you pays your money and takes your choice.
Shammy, you're the first person fae Govan who has ever prefaced an argument. Usually it's just ' ootside ya bam ' 🤪🤪

Good post shammy🍀 but I’m just pissed off getting treated like shite if you put pound or a million pound into our club I think we should all get treated with a bit more respect end of the day we all quote the Celtic family apart from the bastards that run it , I smell rebellion soon unfortunately

I don't feel more or less welcome than I do when shopping at Morrisons (other supermarkets are available). The one thing I do know when I'm there is that I'm among fellow Celtic fans, most of whom don't have zillions of shares in the club and don't have any say in what goes on in the boardroom.
So if asda treats you like shite it’s okay for your club to do the same fair enough look forward tae Asda’s third strip

Good post shammy🍀 but I’m just pissed off getting treated like shite if you put pound or a million pound into our club I think we should all get treated with a bit more respect end of the day we all quote the Celtic family apart from the bastards that run it , I smell rebellion soon unfortunately
For every person who wants to boycott Paradise, Ian, there are more than double that who would take their place.

Members online

Back