Is anyone really surprised?

I

Ian65

This might turn into a rant , I’ve followed Celtic for more years than I care to remember ,seen good times bad times shitey times had pish filled cans rolling doon aw ere ma good Adidas kick watched cunts buying rolls outa an egg box watched our greatest manager get offered selling Celtic pools seen big billy triumph seen big billy fail seen kenny Danny maestro tommy Johnny Doyle seen Pierre Jorge di canio marvelled at lubo Paul Elliot Sutton hartson and watched GOD7 seen broony in his pomp Moussa and the rest . Skipped in got lifted in paid in shaved my lovely bumfluff moustache to get in cheaper bought tickets season tickets paid for hospitality bought anything connected to my club , but do you know every time I go to Celtic park I have never ever felt welcome?? Gies your money and fuck off and to be honest the same shite coming our way regarding the transfer window just now is giving me the fucking boke, same old same old real Celtic supporters know what’s required unfortunately the custodians off the club are more interested in quoting mars bar prices than getting it sorted, Lewis Morgan a very average player but was deemed good enough to play up front for Celtic in a cup final is leaving the club and good luck to him Miami or Motherwell 😂😂 but according to our manager this was our no2 striker ,sorry it is turning into a rant my main point is we as Celtic Bhoys and ghirls and docco get treated as shite and times they are a fuckin changin 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀. HAIL HAIL

This might turn into a rant , I’ve followed Celtic for more years than I care to remember ,seen good times bad times shitey times had pish filled cans rolling doon aw ere ma good Adidas kick watched cunts buying rolls outa an egg box watched our greatest manager get offered selling Celtic pools seen big billy triumph seen big billy fail seen kenny Danny maestro tommy Johnny Doyle seen Pierre Jorge di canio marvelled at lubo Paul Elliot Sutton hartson and watched GOD7 seen broony in his pomp Moussa and the rest . Skipped in got lifted in paid in shaved my lovely bumfluff moustache to get in cheaper bought tickets season tickets paid for hospitality bought anything connected to my club , but do you know every time I go to Celtic park I have never ever felt welcome?? Gies your money and fuck off and to be honest the same shite coming our way regarding the transfer window just now is giving me the fucking boke, same old same old real Celtic supporters know what’s required unfortunately the custodians off the club are more interested in quoting mars bar prices than getting it sorted, Lewis Morgan a very average player but was deemed good enough to play up front for Celtic in a cup final is leaving the club and good luck to him Miami or Motherwell 😂😂 but according to our manager this was our no2 striker ,sorry it is turning into a rant my main point is we as Celtic Bhoys and ghirls and docco get treated as shite and times they are a fuckin changin 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀. HAIL HAIL
Spot on wi the "rant" Bigian HH (y)🍺

Ditto my friend I couldnae have said it better
HH🍀

Unfortunately it has to be run as a business following the model that the bunnet saved us with.
Would everyone prefer it if we lived on loans the way the tribute act do and risk going bust?
I still support the team that gave us the treble treble and I will carry on supporting them no matter who the manager is, who the CEO is and whoever gets the privilege of wearing the hoops on a Saturday.
I am no PL apologist but we aren't running on fumes the way they are at Ipox.
🍀 🍀 🍀

Unfortunately it has to be run as a business following the model that the bunnet saved us with.
Would everyone prefer it if we lived on loans the way the tribute act do and risk going bust?
I still support the team that gave us the treble treble and I will carry on supporting them no matter who the manager is, who the CEO is and whoever gets the privilege of wearing the hoops on a Saturday.
🍀 🍀 🍀
Shammy can I ask you do you feel welcome when you go to Celtic park?

🍀 🍀 🍀
Quite right Shammy no matter what happens I will support this club until I draw my last breath. And I’ve got some shares that I was very very lucky to have bought fir me when I turned 60, do I do get te see the financial report now and then and financially the club is well managed. But I do get the impression that we fans are not really given the time of day and that we’re seen as a necessary evil. It was Big Jock bless him who said ..... football is nothing without the fans, and those that run our club would do well to remember that
HH

🍀 🍀 🍀
:rolleyes: Bigians rant was a whole lot better

Quite right Shammy no matter what happens I will support this club until I draw my last breath. And I’ve got some shares that I was very very lucky to have bought fir me when I turned 60, do I do get te see the financial report now and then and financially the club is well managed. But I do get the impression that we fans are not really given the time of day and that we’re seen as a necessary evil. It was Big Jock bless him who said ..... football is nothing without the fans, and those that run our club would do well to remember that
HH
We don’t live on loans we are cash rich we have had our foot on they bastards necks for years and are shit scared to push down .footbal is nothing without fans 100% agree but would you go to a restaurant that treats you like shite every two weeks?

Unfortunately our board dont see sevco as our enemies and rivals....to our board sevco are our business partners. There is no benefit for Lawwell allowing Celtic to push our foot down and snap their neck.
I will always support the team. It's the the "company" part of the club I'm fucking hating at the moment. Real celtic fans arent welcome at celtic park anymore than some tourist walking if the street. To our board you are just as important as someone who has walked past the stadium and fancied having a look. They dont give a shit how long you have been a fan. "Give is yer money, have a look and fuck off so we can get the next lot in"......the manchester united and arsenal set up are lawwells wet dream. Tourism football.

Unfortunately our board dont see sevco as our enemies and rivals....to our board sevco are our business partners. There is no benefit for Lawwell allowing Celtic to push our foot down and snap their neck.
I will always support the team. It's the the "company" part of the club I'm fucking hating at the moment. Real celtic fans arent welcome at celtic park anymore than some tourist walking if the street. To our board you are just as important as someone who has walked past the stadium and fancied having a look. They dont give a shit how long you have been a fan. "Give is yer money, have a look and fuck off so we can get the next lot in"......the manchester united and arsenal set up are lawwells wet dream. Tourism football.

We don’t live on loans we are cash rich we have had our foot on they bastards necks for years and are shit scared to push down .footbal is nothing without fans 100% agree but would you go to a restaurant that treats you like shite every two weeks?
Cash rich is nothing when you are seen as the Fenian club by those in charge of the association, Ryan Christie punishment v all of Morelosesses crimes is proof of the pudding, if Moreloss or any of the other donkeys like Kent been Celtic players they would be punished and Moreloss sin die if not booted out first by Celtic, our media is controlled and the narratives set by soup takers and orange bastards and i mean orange bastards,
index.jpg
So the only alternative Celtic have is to play them off the park for it is clear no-one is with us, RC v the tackle by Cosgrove only recently argued by all who are not Celtic that he was only going for the ball and no aggression, thats what we are up against, so maybe it's attitudes that need changing in the game, FFS we have an organisation telling us the team they allowed to cheat under their watch and was liquidated and found guilty by a tribunal of robbing the tax is the same team, not even an excuse like risen, just simply never happened.

Celtic will beat these fuckers on the pitch and for the board well if they want to sit at the back of the bus and take the soup, then fuck them also, but the players do not go out onto the park and just fold, so heres hoping thet do what they have to do. Also every fucking year we get to this break as we are told we need to strengthen, why is all about the Celtic (negative), simple they fucking hate us and they do not mind in the media fucking telling us they hate us.

🍀 🍀 🍀
Yes sham, it has to run as a business, but if you're running a business and your nearest rivals are struggling and you fail to take advantage of their situation, then either 1. You're not doing your job or 2. You don't want to take advantage of their situation. Unfortunately to me it looks like the latter. Celtic don't have to resort to loans to put the filth out of business. They have plenty of dough in the bank, but unfortunately it seems they only want to pay big money to lawell. The tail is wagging the dog!
Lennon spoke before the transfer window of getting four players in. Now it's one or two. Fuckin ridiculous. Lennon is a fuckin puppet for that prick lawell. When you stand back and look at it, it's the same bullshit every transfer window, dragging their feet and offering buttons for players instead of just getting them in in time to blend with the team. The summer will be the same, gambling to see will we make the champions league before we buy anyone. But they know we'll still follow our team. It's so fuckin maddening!

Members online

Latest posts

Back