Is anyone really surprised?

Until the philosophy that holds one belief superior and all other beliefs inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned; everywhere is sectarianism.
Who mentioned superiority?

the truth is the truth

You want to believe something else feel free

You want to slander somebody with stuff thats in your imagination

feel free

Why am I sectarian based on your made up definition?

These are your twisted reasonings and not in line with any known definition

therefore your making up based on nonsense

And that sums you up pal.

Still waiting for the revolution plans
I substituted belief for race and sectarianism for war from the famous humanitarian speech by Haile Selassie I, immortilised in song by Bob Marley.
What sort of stupid, establishment cunt wouldn't get that reference.

“Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war. And until there are no longer first-class and second-class citizens of any nation, until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes. And until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race, there is war. And until that day, the dream of lasting peace, world citizenship, rule of international morality, will remain but a fleeting illusion to be pursued, but never attained... now everywhere is war.”

I substituted belief for race and sectarianism for war from the famous humanitarian speech by Haile Selassie I, immortilised in song by Bob Marley.
What sort of stupid, establishment cunt wouldn't get that reference.

“Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war. And until there are no longer first-class and second-class citizens of any nation, until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes. And until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race, there is war. And until that day, the dream of lasting peace, world citizenship, rule of international morality, will remain but a fleeting illusion to be pursued, but never attained... now everywhere is war.”
Wtf has that got to do with your accusation that im sectarian?

Draw it with the crayon please?

I thought it was a free forum?

You gonna attack my illness like a big man?
Didn’t know being a prick wiz an illness , the question was why do you keep posting pal or mate when you are neither

Didn’t know being a prick wiz an illness , the question was why do you keep posting pal or mate when you are neither
its a free forum as declared by you

You made some things clear in your observations that I dont understand I asked you to elaborate

You resort to nonsense and bile rather than explain your revolutionary plans

Do I need your blessings to post on the free forum?
And while im at it can you explain why im a cunt and a prick now and not allowed to have a reasoned opinion without you resorting to name calling

its a free forum as declared by you

You made some things clear in your observations that I dont understand I asked you to elaborate

You resort to nonsense and bile rather than explain your revolutionary plans
😂😂😂that’s me aw ere the back😂😂

And while im at it can you explain why im a cunt and a prick now and not allowed to have a reasoned opinion without you resorting to name calling
Prick yes cunt not guilty 😂😂not tonite anyway lord nappy😂😂

Latest posts

Back