Is Boyata Forgiven

TimJim

I was fuming with him at the time of his petulant actions and would have gladly seen the back of him. However since he has started playing again he seems a changed man. Also I would say playing wise, its the best I have seen from him in a long time. He won everything he had to on Sunday with loads to spare and he looked like he was enjoying himself. So could it have been him taking bad advise from his greedy agent.

If he dons the Hoops he gets my support; any player does. It shouldn't be the Celtic way to boo our own players.

I wonder how many of those who booed him recently can honestly say they never called in sick to work when they were perfectly fit and able to do a shift?

KTF

I forgive him. I think he was probably badly advised. None of us know the intimate details of what went on. His team mates don't seem to blame him. The way the team, to a man, went to him after he scored against Hamilton tells me there is more to this than we know.
After Athens I thought he was finished, shows what I know.
Hail Hail Fae the People's Republic of Dundee.

Agent has him in his back pocket.... sign a bosman in january n refuse to b sold, picking him n agent a hefty signing on fee.

Half glass empty kinda guy ?

Support when he plays but proved disloyal by his actions. Best CB we got and we need him till Jan. We should have PLENTY of time to line up 2 new CB and sell him in Jan. If he refuses to go put him in the stands for 5 months. Just make sure we get the 2 we need in to build around for the Champs League. 1 big ball winning brute, young with potential, 1 experienced leader. Gives Ajer scope to play with them and develop.

Let's just remember bhoys and ghirls that all the info you got on Boyata was from our fantastic media. The players and Brendan have backed Boyata from the beginning and still do know. If his agent was the problem that's not Boyatas fault. We all know agents have their own agenda. Boyata never said he wanted out. He wasn't all over social media like dembele. Pushing for a move. He has come back and performed for us and has my support for that. We all know what football is all about these days and money talks. The guy isn't a born and bred Tim like KT. If he gets a chance to move for mega money in January then that's up to him. But while he is wearing the hoops we should be supporting him. That's opinion anyway. HH

I don’t agree with booing our own players regardless of whether I think he was right or wrong. As soon as he pulls the hoops on he has my support. I think it was quite telling how the rest of the team reacted to his goal against Hamilton. We don’t know what went on before but that didn’t seem like the actions of a team who thought he had downed tools or let them down . I have no doubt he’ll be away in January but while he’s here and helping the team he has my support.

He has my support when he pulls the top on but he's leaving January or end of season. Good luck to him but he wants to go for the money, way of the world now. Defensive situation has been badly dealt with.

Would never boo him in a Celtic jersey..just really disappointed in him,let us down big time...Might still be in champs league if he hadn't thrown the toys out the pram...and now he might leave for nothing, last year of his contract and he appears to be running it down...is he forgiven?...is he f###!!!

Will always Give 100% backing to a man that wears the hoops no question about it.
But like l said earlier will keep my powder dry on this one giving what happened with moussa anything's possible.

Back