Is it about time

A

Artur

we just cut their ticket allocation to zero?Is there a rule that we must offer them tickets when we play them?Sounds to me like it would save a lot of hassle and it would keep peepo like Jim fae the Drum out our stadium. Give the tickets to our own and get these bigots tae fuck.

we just cut their ticket allocation to zero?Is there a rule that we must offer them tickets when we play them?Sounds to me like it would save a lot of hassle and it would keep peepo like Jim fae the Drum out our stadium. Give the tickets to our own and get these bigots tae fuck.
Sounds too much like them tbh

Why no just buy better surveillance equipment with sound technology for that section and jail them if they break the rules/law

Sure the rule was 10% can't be arsed lookin it up

When king announced he was cutting our allocation we should have countered with a full stadium ban , instead we allowed them the front foot and they have stayed on it ever since

Our board marched us to the back of the bus and they're we have stayed ,unless the fans rise up and bombard Celtic with there feelings we are on a hiding to nothing

Sure the rule was 10% can't be arsed lookin it up

When king announced he was cutting our allocation we should have countered with a full stadium ban , instead we allowed them the front foot and they have stayed on it ever since

Our board marched us to the back of the bus and they're we have stayed ,unless the fans rise up and bombard Celtic with there feelings we are on a hiding to nothing
I have weird feeling they are finished and its now time to goad Celtic to react first so they can blame the Timmy conspiracy

The only thing I can think of that stops DD suing them

I have weird feeling they are finished and its now time to goad Celtic to react first so they can blame the Timmy conspiracy

The only thing I can think of that stops DD suing them
Folk sayin that for years TET , it's just not stackin up yes they're on fumes and being bailed out .

Also factor in financial fair play bollocks which has so many loop holes in it that it is as worthwhile as sevco shares ,,,,,,and there still here ,still trading and still getting away with it , while the rest of the mugs play straight

Members online

Latest posts

Back