Is It Time To End The Marches of Hate

The OO got round policing costs by increasing marshalls on there routes ,yep just like ibrox it was more bigots in high viz

Should they bring citys and towns to standstill ,no they shouldnt

if this was marches celebrating the deaths of jews and muslims it woud be banned straight away , yet every month these fkrs march and spread there shite

if they want to march fk off to a field and spout there shite all day if they want ,let folk in the towns and citys get on with living in the real world

while to scum keep living in the in the 1600s

Personally I'd like to see the back of them, but by ending such events would we then end the right to protest governments, wars etc etc?
The problem I have with these marches is, to my mind, they are designed to offend, cause division and generally piss people off, no good comes of them, as such it's usually arseholes that go out to follow them, cue trouble.

5B44650AAE730.jpg

"We beg to differ"
1-406x318.jpg

I wouldn't ban the OO march outright, but under no circumstances ever should they be allowed to march past a Chapel or an area where they would be unwelcome. We would be going down a dangerous road if we started banning people's right to celebrate their faith (or even their weird kulchurr)
Let nature take its course, the OO is a dwindling organisation, toiling for cash, with its numbers getting fewer, if some of their bands attract trouble then they should be banned from marching, if there is no trouble or intimidation, they can march away.
Imo, banning them may even breathe new bitterness amongst them.

I wouldn't ban the OO march outright, but under no circumstances ever should they be allowed to march past a Chapel or an area where they would be unwelcome. We would be going down a dangerous road if we started banning people's right to celebrate their faith (or even their weird kulchurr)
Let nature take its course, the OO is a dwindling organisation, toiling for cash, with its numbers getting fewer, if some of their bands attract trouble then they should be banned from marching, if there is no trouble or intimidation, they can march away.
Imo, banning them may even breathe new bitterness amongst them.
What about having such marches in an open area, like Glasgow Green, away from communities? Anyone interested in follow following such nonsense can go there and watch. (and hopefully the daft cvnts will take a wrong turn and end up in the river)

Is the city council controlled by SNP?if so ,surely shoots down the ‘ best wee country ‘statement to shreds ,!how would independence sort this problem out ? Answer it won’t !they are shit scared to bring in any legislation,?hh

This is the 21st century, yet we have Neanderthals using their right tae protest, tae march celebrating killing catholics. It's time the basturds were forced into extinction. The sooner the better.

Also what is thur kulture, Ulsterisation, Hate of Catholic, Hate of the Irish, Inbreeding.

As fur thur Football team The Rangers, roll on the 23rd Come oan Big Mike give TartanTim an early 55th Birthday Pressie.

Administration fur Ra Peepuls Team

Last edited:
Everyone should have the right to protest and demonstrate. No one has a right however to use it to promulgate hate. I'm very reluctant to ban anything but every right comes with responsibility. Surely we could agree that if you abuse the freedom to march you forfeit the right to do so.

marches of hate which in today's society are morally wrong.
END OFF
I wonder if an organisation like isis would deserve the right to protest against their treatment by most of the world, as after all it's their kultcher to be twisted and evil to anyone that isn't them ????

Ok people have the right to protest, but an anti Muslim or anti Jewish there would be uproar, Get these inbred Neanderthals tae fuck off Scotlands Streets.

If they want tae celebrate King Billy, The Boyne, Thur KULTURE, FUCK OFF TAE ULSTER & CELEBRATE AS MUCH AS THEY FCVKIN WANT.

II'm a Pagan, but tae some of those Neanderthals, I'm a Fenian Pagan. Those cvnts are that thick they just don't get it, it's the Inbreeding kills thur brain cells.

AAlso dont forget they called the Scottish Justice Minister a Fenian Muslim, because he's a Celtic Fan. Also what is the real cost of these fuckwits, marches on the economy during their season of Kulturul Celebrations.

Just get them tae fuck, a waste of spunk the lot of them.

on a slightly different tack we have the annual armed forces jamboree over at ipox if we want to take the political view i thought our armed forces were supposed to be neutral yet we have members of all three running all over the pitch at the bigotdome waving rangers scarves and flags we all know what this is about 'look at us what loyal peepul we are' what a shambles if ever there was a disgraceful spectacle then this is it

Members online

Latest posts

Back