Is It Time...

Hoopy427

For The Griff to go on loan for the rest of the season?
I've never wanted that before but with a new striker coming in his chances in the first team will be even less. The Bhoy needs game time to get his confidence and sharpness back, neither will benefit from him sitting on the bench for the rest of the season.
So I'm for him going out for 6 months finding his form and coming back to us for the 10. Who knows if he's at another premiership team there's a fair chance he'd score a couple against the hun and do us a wee turn. 🐱

Would keep him but ffs give him more than 10 mins to prove himself , before the break he looked a shell of the griff we knew

He went from being the main man under Ronny ,to being dumped at the side by the snake , the guy can score goals for fun when he's up and running

would give him this half of the season to prove himself , if the situation remains the same then it's time to cut ties and move on

I've never wanted that before but with a new striker coming in his chances in the first team will be even less. The Bhoy needs game time to get his confidence and sharpness back, neither will benefit from him sitting on the bench for the rest of the season.
So I'm for him going out for 6 months finding his form and coming back to us for the 10. Who knows if he's at another premiership team there's a fair chance he'd score a couple against the hun and do us a wee turn. 🐱
I agree 100% pal. Heartbreaking to see Griff on a bench each week. I'd love him to be loaned to Hibs and Bayo loaned to Motherwell and help in our quest for 9🍀

I'd love to see The Griff back doing what he does best for us but ffs Morgan was ahead of him for the first half of the season, even less chance for him now with Polish Paddy arriving. He needs to play full games. I honestly think a loan spell Is best for him and hopefully us in the future.

Polish Paddy
French Eddie
Mikey Johnston
Griff
Bayo
Odds are reducing for the positions can see some more players taking to the hills, this is what has to happen, need to redce wage bill before accumulating any more talent. When players go out on loan usually its on share of the wage, will not be many teams in the SPFL with enough capital to pay on loan players, would need to be on free loan, Celtic paying full wages, sometimes better to cut your losses.

Normally ah'd be happy wi' 2/3 strikers,but this season is different, the mib's the compliance pish,the hammerthrowers we need all hand's on deck get griff and Bayo game time, startin' wi' Thistle, this summer Eddy won't be available for euro qualifiers, so maybe Bayo out on loan, it's tough and ah'm pished ☘ 🍺🥴

Normally ah'd be happy wi' 2/3 strikers,but this season is different, the mib's the compliance pish,the hammerthrowers we need all hand's on deck get griff and Bayo game time, startin' wi' Thistle, this summer Eddy won't be available for euro qualifiers, so maybe Bayo out on loan, it's tough and ah'm pished ☘ 🍺🥴
Yep without game time pointless exercise, personally my three would be new guy, griff and eddie and Mikey learns from them with cameo roles in cup games and half won games, and Bayo, defo will come in, in the future, but, better out playing, down to the English championship wage halved.

Aye I'm with you MD, Artur and Kelly here. As sad as it is to see where hes at right now, hes come back before and can do it again. He'll never be in front of eddy again I think not with that bhoys powers. Though if as you say MD eddy wont be here for our euro qualies then we need all hands on board. I definitely wouldnt send bayo on loan, think hes a lot to offer if he can keep injury free. If he cant? Theres 2 strikers down right away. The toughest 2 seasons we'll perhaps ever face methinks we need all our good strikers and our youngsters like afelobi etc cos we play 2 seasons in one practically. It's a risk too far at this time for me to do this. I'd rather they fight tooth and nail to be selected for the ultimate scenario and dont think any will want to go at this time either. I'm dying for bayo (and griff) to do well like all. Bayo though he just has to keep fit I think that he could be , from what I've seen, one really awkward physical proposition for defences. HH

Was a super result yesterday for our reserves 1 nil in London v Chelsea u23s just hope that none of our young bhoys are lured then trapped into the loan system which is crap and ridiculous the numbers of players out on loan from 4or 5 clubs, shouldn't be allowed. Monopolising all the young talent, not some, almost all and almost all will never feature for that club ££££s nothing more than investments for cash

Think griff has just answered that one I'm not a fan of eddy up front alone but it's worked still we dont have to play that way everytime COYBIG HH

Back