Is Jonny Hayes hurt?

lcafiero

While zooming through Twitter, I saw someone tweet that Hayes was seen getting off the team bus with a cast on his foot. I haven't seen anything on injuries, but judging from the last game where he seemed to play with a separated shoulder, it would be no surprise that Jonny went above and beyond in the final. He's awesome -- pure Celtic.

Has anyone seen anything on this?

While zooming through Twitter, I saw someone tweet that Hayes was seen getting off the team bus with a cast on his foot. I haven't seen anything on injuries, but judging from the last game where he seemed to play with a separated shoulder, it would be no surprise that Jonny went above and beyond in the final. He's awesome -- pure Celtic.

Wouldnt be surprised he took a sore one,looked fine after the game though.

I haven't seen anything about this but he took a helluva clatter from Aribo in the 71st minute as he went in deliberately late on him. He looked like he'd struggle to continue but we had used all our subs by then so he obviously played on for more than another 25 minutes with a sore knock.

We really need to reward him and Bityon with contract extensions. They are relatively cheap, they will play anywhere without complaint, will fight tooth & nail for the team and won't let us down.

He arrived at CP with one of those large foam boots on probably from the Oribo challenge, but he was not on sticks so might be precaution, if so wee Taylor is available as he was merely cup tied.

Wee johnny walking in with big boot on.

Larry meant to post this to you and oput wrong link.

Love the wee man
Before he came to us, he always played well against us and scored more than a few against us & the Monkeys
Since coming in, he has gone above & beyond and proved to be a great signing
He deserves to be kept on, in the coaching staff once he hangs up his boots
Love listening to the Huns, moan about the Champions
Absolute mutants, trying to cripple our players at the end, hopefully, the taxman cometh
Their pain is delicious
HH

Love the wee man
Before he came to us, he always played well against us and scored more than a few against us & the Monkeys
Since coming in, he has gone above & beyond and proved to be a great signing
He deserves to be kept on, in the coaching staff once he hangs up his boots
Love listening to the Huns, moan about the Champions
Absolute mutants, trying to cripple our players at the end, hopefully, the taxman cometh
Their pain is delicious
HH
Dill big Eduard comes on, instructions to huns snap him on injured leg, Goldston attempts a snap, Eddie gets up , Christie fires in free kick and as they say from their attempt to cause damage, big Julian dishes out Karma.

Bit of humble pie from Niall J today...

A good article Niall J - and I'm glad you have seen what he can offer us. He is a fighter and sometimes in our games we need that when we come up against the hammer throwers. Yes, there are far more skillful players in our squad but he can be under-rated here too - remember he was in the top 4 vote for player of the season just before we signed him.

Well said Niall i was in the same boat i didn't rate him under the snake and didn't see where he would fit in but that all changed when he played a belter at ibrox

a Celtic warrior , not fancy no frills but a footballer, i are some of that humble pie after ibrox as well

Back