Is Jonny Hayes hurt?

Would always want a player who gives 100% every game, over a superstar with a shitty attitude
Jonny's the type of player, who young players could learn a lot from
Hope he gets a contract extension and then into the coaching side
Same for Nir Bitton, he gets stuck in, when the going gets tough
It's great to be a TIM
HH

Would always want a player who gives 100% every game, over a superstar with a shitty attitude
Jonny's the type of player, who young players could learn a lot from
Hope he gets a contract extension and then into the coaching side
Same for Nir Bitton, he gets stuck in, when the going gets tough
It's great to be a TIM
HH
Spot on D!!!!!! whit an example they are to the youngsters!!!! HH

I noticed in the dressing-room vids that Johnny was still wearing a shoulder support, couple that with a leg or foot injury then I'd like to think Lenny will give him a few weeks to recuperate because his fight is essential for the derby.
Spot on. Given their approach at Hampden we'll need a good few prepared to scrap for it on the 29th. Having ruined their Christmas I fancy us shiting on their New year too!

He's certainly won me over, the last few weeks in particular. I heard he got off the bus with a stookie on his foot. Guy must have been in some amount of pain and he played on. We need guys like that around. It rubs off.
That is quite a change in the last 2-3 weeks since our debate, Niall. I'm glad you've learnt to appreciate the less glamorous aspects Hayes does for us. No moans ever when he was dropped or played out of position. And relatively cheap too which keeps the board happy. It takes a big man to make such a public acknowledgement that they were wrong - well done pal! 👍👏🍀

That is quite a change in the last 2-3 weeks since our debate, Niall. I'm glad you've learnt to appreciate the less glamorous aspects Hayes does for us. No moans ever when he was dropped or played out of position. And relatively cheap too which keeps the board happy. It takes a big man to make such a public acknowledgement that they were wrong - well done pal! 👍👏🍀
Must have been your words ringing round it my brain somewhere BB ;)
To be fair you raise a lot of pints that were pertinent that day and Hampden was the decider. Livi with the shoulder impresed me but seeing just how physical that lot were on Sunday (and getting away with it) showed we need Hayes, Brown and Ajer to match that, As much as I'd love us to outplay the world, that'll never be enough in certain games in Scotland

The teams that ply their trade at Ibrox have always went for physicality over skill. Just think of all the talentless cluggers they played because they were big guys, and nothing has changed as I've seen some of their development players and as far as Sevco are concerned, the bigger, the better. I'm just glad that height and width aren't paramountcy at Paradise and that we try to put skill before thuggery.

When Johnny H is asked to come in and bolster our team he has never let us down. First half (as Elyounoussie was not fully fit) Johnny did not really have much of an out ball and put in some shift. Frimpong too was running past a tired looking James Forrest who never really attacked or defended in the game. I think Johnny Hayes deserves all the praise he gets and young Frimpong didn't hide on the day either. HH

The teams that ply their trade at Ibrox have always went for physicality over skill. Just think of all the talentless cluggers they played because they were big guys, and nothing has changed as I've seen some of their development players and as far as Sevco are concerned, the bigger, the better. I'm just glad that height and width aren't paramountcy at Paradise and that we try to put skill before thuggery.
True Shammy
When you think back on some of the neanderthals they've had
I remember reading a message board where the Huns were posting about their players and one comment was "He might be a lunatic, but he's oor lunatic !!"
Can't remember who they were referring to, Hurlock, El Hadj Douf, or the numbskull, Mohsni, now, he was plugged into the moon

On 4 July 2013, Mohsni began a week's trial at Rangers.[35] The trial was extended by three weeks due to impressive performances in the 2013 pre-season campaign. On 26 July he signed a two-year deal with the club which was due to commence on 1 September when the club's transfer embargo had been lifted.[36] He made his debut for Rangers at Ibrox on 14 September 2013 in a 5–1 win over Arbroath in the league.[37] Mohsni became a regular in the Rangers side, playing in 28 league matches and scoring 10 goals.[38]

Mohsni's ill-discipline flared up again on 2 August when he was sent-off in a pre-season friendly against Derby County. The defender was red carded for headbutting striker Chris Martin, and as a result received a two-match ban from the SFA for the first two competitive domestic fixtures of the season.[39][40] Mohsni returned to the Rangers side after his suspension but found himself in further trouble as a result of an altercation with Hibernian defender Liam Fontaine during Hibs' 3-1 win at Ibrox on 29 September 2014. Mohsni was charged with violent conduct days later by the SFA Compliance Officer, and was suspended for three matches.[41]

On 31 May 2015, in the second leg of the Scottish Premiership promotion playoff final at Fir Park, in what was to be Mohsni's final game for Rangers, his time with the club ended in controversy following an altercation with Motherwell's Lee Erwin. At the final whistle, with Motherwell having won the tie, Erwin pushed Mohsni in the back, and he retaliated by kicking and punching Erwin, and also fought with Motherwell substitute, Fraser Kerr. Mohsni, Erwin and Kerr were all shown red cards by referee Craig Thomson after the game had finished.[42] On 1 June, Police Scotland announced an investigation into the incident at Fir Park.[43] On 2 June, the Scottish Football Association revealed that Lee Erwin had only received a yellow card from referee Thomson for his part in the incident.[44] Mohsni later received a seven match ban for the offence

So many wonderful and hunforgettable memories of that Nehunderthal. So sad to see him go.
bilel_mohsni_of_rangers_is_taken_off_the_pitch_after_a_scuffle_d_725131.jpg

Terry Hurlock was quite skillfu...
Aye you're right Shammy.

Members online

Latest posts

Back