Is Murray investing in Rangers?

Nope. Read what I wrote. I think they're working on an extremely dodgy, fly-by-night budget, but it's not one that's going to lead to their imminent demise and it's not one that means they can't spend without immediately selling. I think they have to live with the fact that teams aren't chomping at the bit to sign their shithouse players. There is another source of funding and I can't possibly comment on its viability or the future consequences of that source of funding, as I have no idea about it. Nobody does. The Sevco fan base ought to be worrying about that. But they're not as they genuinely see in the convicted fraudster Dave King a stand up, sound, trustworthy guy. They're not the brightest of buttons.

Let's be clear here though - if this Bologna defender cost £4.5 million, they've still only spent around £5.5 million on players in this window and, from what Slippy seems to be saying, this defender will be the last. That's not a lot - even within this, it seems they are desperate to cut their wage bill. But they wouldn't be buying £4.5 million players if they could only do so by depending on the sale of El Thuggalo or James Tavernier (their two biggest assets who imo are worth a total of £10 million combined), as none of these deals are getting done. I think the signing of this defender is their limit and even that might have hugely deleterious consequences for them in the future.

These are my own thoughts. I'm perfectly willing to admit that I could be wrong. I don't pretend my own thoughts is actually investigative journalism based on 'sources' within Sevco. I have no sources anywhere near that monstrosity. I'm just looking at what's happening and opining on it. I'm certainly not claiming I have inside scoops or solid info and then asking for donations.

Others have said that there's a possibility that this guy from Bologna's price of £4.5 million has been inflated by Sevco's PR and the compliant media. I think that's a possibility, but the initial fee they cited was £5 million and then it crept down to £4.5 million. Would be mildly surprised if it was significantly lower than this.
Totally entitled to your view mate that's what a forum is all about. Giving the financial mess that's still going on Over there (court cases and pending outcomes) l have a feeling that the PR dept at sevco are spouting drivel to make them look relevant, slippy coming out with really really big bids! And then going to buy a player for £360, 000 from league 1 does that Sound like a Club Going places?

Totally entitled to your view mate that's what a forum is all about. Giving the financial mess that's still going on Over there (court cases and pending outcomes) l have a feeling that the PR dept at sevco are spouting drivel to make them look relevant, slippy coming out with really really big bids! And then going to buy a player for £360, 000 from league 1 does that Sound like a Club Going places?

No, and as I say, I don't think they are going places. Their entire existence is a riddle within a riddle within a riddle. It's a clusterfuck of a club. Actually I take that back: if they can't find suitable buyers for their top assets, and they can't get access to external sources of income (i.e. CL money), they are going places - back down to the dark pits of hell from whence they came. Or close enough to it.

The name that keeps coming up is Julian Woldhardt. Some dodgy investment banker connected to a bunch of firms in PR China. He certainly did invest in Sevco. He allegedly bought ought Mike Ashley's remaining shares in the club. Media claim this amounted to £1 million. But there's zero reporting on any additional investment from this shady character. Again, when your chairman starts going on about organised criminals in order to obscure the truth about the finances of the club, you might think the fans should be worried. But they're breaindead zombies who instead of an insatiable lust for flesh, have a single-minded determination for mindless supremacy. All the same conditions that led to their old club dying in 2012.

No, and as I say, I don't think they are going places. Their entire existence is a riddle within a riddle within a riddle. It's a clusterfuck of a club. Actually I take that back: if they can't find suitable buyers for their top assets, and they can't get access to external sources of income (i.e. CL money), they are going places - back down to the dark pits of hell from whence they came. Or close enough to it.
They can't get access to External revenues for 1 simple reason ...nobody will deal with them when Dave king is still there plain and simple no financial institutions will touch him with a barge pole mate. Hence soft loans and shares for equity, the thing is on life support can't even do it's on merchandise because of the Cunt they made of it!

It's all monkeynomics........maybe Bologna aren't aware of their financial duress, but I guess that the fee will be paid in bitesize chunks until they can eventually either:

1. Cash in on the player (right you are then)
2. Self-implode.
3. Do a moonlight flit.

They also have a recent precedent for 'getting away with it' and they shameless orangutans won't care if it's a version 3,4, or 5 they support. As long as the songs and tradishuns stay the same, they'll just pretend that anything else didn't happen.

#going for 55 million more in debt.

Just read they will be spending £4m on the Swedish guy. Sure looks like it’s any day now. The problem with this for me is, with constantly eating jelly and ice cream every time Phil told me they were about to fold for the past 8 years, I’m now 28 stone and have Diabetes. Cheers Phil.

With all the reports that Sevco are about to spend 4mil on a defender, the question is where is the money coming from? Phil Mac Giolla Bhain states that they'll have to sell to make this transfer happen which is one way however speaking with a friend at work who is a sevco fan he thinks that they are getting investment from Murray however it isn't out in the open due to the backlash that would happen, with they them going bust and not paying all those that were owed money.

Do you think there could be any truth in this?
They bought ten, I think, new players last year. Another right, so far, this year and God knows how many the year before. If we were doing this there would be an uproar. Have they made a profit on any signing in the last five years ???? This all sounds a bit like financial suicide to me.
Makes me smile if nothing else.

The huns are going all in and will soon be insolvent. Unless they sell Moreorless for mega money AND qualify for Europa Group stages they cannot last till Christmas.

Where exactly did the story start about Murray? In the same place that claims they are folding next Friday of the following Monday at the latest?

Every time they spend a new bogeyman appears to be behind ruining the doom.

Members online

Latest posts

Back