Is the 2018/19 Season a failure in your eye?

These players you are talking about would not stay to play in the Scottish League.The Lions were underpaid also but had a decent bonus.
If the board backed us properly I personally feel we could and should make the champions league each season.
With having the legacy of the Lisbon lions that should be the least qualifying for the champions league it's what standards the lions set and the supporter's demand it every season.

Failure....... oh the laughs eh?

Champions league is out of most country’s champions, league. Its the billionaires game.

Complete fix and rigged to suit way deeper pockets than Celtics. Fs you only have to look at the seedings

Anyway on the verge of a triple treble and a lad living in OZ thinks history making is failure.

You see how well.... silly at the least your statement is?

Probs not.

But hey history none the less in a fortnight.

Oo Ah Up the Ra
Well said maria???fucking failure??wit da hell do they want?

If the board backed us properly I personally feel we could and should make the champions league each season.
With having the legacy of the Lisbon lions that should be the least qualifying for the champions league it's what standards the lions set and the supporter's demand it every season.
Have you seen our reserves?.We should be sitting back waiting for more to get into the 1st team but another year goes on and no one moves forward.The Lions had the Quality street gang behind them pushing for places.

This champions league qualification is all well and good if the money gained gets spent on the team,,but if it’s to put into a bank for Pedro to go to the hole in the wall to get a print oot to show to his pals,,,then fuckit!!meanwhile we get embarrassed way PSG.barca,,,,aok Athens!!

I'm not sure that this view will go down well back home (I now live in Melbourne) but I personally think this season has been a failure!!!

I'm not overally bothered by the Scottish Cup and the League Cup it's the League and the Champions League that matters most to me. And missing out on the champions league means that this season goes down as a failure.

My view is that games in Europe are the most important, they bring the most enjoyment (full houses) and the most money. However we constantly treat it with disrespect. I can understand why the board doesn't spend our War Chest of cash (nothing borrowed I might add).....because the vast majority of fans just care about beating Sevco.

Sevco are improving, they were a fairly descent Europa league team this season taking it to the last game before bowing out..... we're a Europa league team too! If we don't get to the Champions League then we will have a huge fight on our hands next season just to win the league. Make no mistake Sevco are hungry we need to get that hunger too, as everyone has seen us regress over the last year. We need a Champions League standard team to finish above them.

Missing out on Champions league I blame the board and Rodgers..... The board for not backing Rodgers and Rodgers for not beating a woeful AEK with the squad we had.

The next managers prerequisite has to be 1: Qualification for the Champions League (Every Season) if not you get the sack. Champions league football means we must win the league too (Win - Win). I don't care if he plays under 21's in the FA and League cup (even against Sevco) it's a total of 9 games if you get to the final of both) that really just clogs up the season.

We have 8 games a year to get into the champions league....our biggest games, and we don't prepare for them adequately. Yes, we have to take some pain (not actively going for the cups), but I would rather be playing Barca, Man U, Benfica, Dortmund, Inter at a packed Parkhead then playing Alloa with a full team with 20,000 fans at the ground.

Hopefully the Treble Treble changes the way we think as a club, a Champions League priorities games and beds in youngsters in less important games.

Hail Hail!
Not bad post CR....treble treble....failure? Not getting that mate...unprecedented as is the double treble...each to their own.?

Eve
My 1st wage was £9 back in 1974.
Even more reason for the board to get there fingers out and start by spending decent money on decent player's and try to create more history set by the lions and Seville it's time the board had the same ideas and opinions of the supporter's back us to get further in the champions league or even another final in the Europa league but for me we should be in the champions league everyseason it's what standards were set by the lions and it's what the supporter's demand wild rover HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back