Is the Celtic Blog now the TGM blog?

The Shamrock

Having peered into the gates of hell earlier it would appear that the poster TGM is proving to be as prolific an author than any current blogger I'm aware of and it's unfortunate that his time (which he seems to have plenty of) wasn't put to better use than ranting, raving and cursing 24/7. That site has now become the 'go to' place for anyone of a sevco persuasion or a mental health issue. They are not mutually exclusive, however. Can anyone think of a new title for the Celtic Blog?

Having peered into the gates of hell earlier it would appear that the poster TGM is proving to be as prolific an author than any current blogger I'm aware of and it's unfortunate that his time (which he seems to have plenty of) wasn't put to better use than ranting, raving and cursing 24/7. That site has now become the 'go to' place for anyone of a sevco persuasion or a mental health issue. They are not mutually exclusive, however. Can anyone think of a new title for the Celtic Blog?
Who the fuc k are u lookin at ya besterd rid heided Kafflick type person
HH

The multi personalities of the indefensible TGM and the ridicule of of all sanity

The multi personalities of the indefensible TGM and the ridicule of of all sanity
I genuinely feel he is seriously ill tet, he shows traits of several disorders,pyschosis,borderline personality disorder, dissociative identity disorder as well as a very pronounced narcissism. At times I've felt like david Attenborough observing him the past few months. The guy is sick and I have to once again commend you on your charitable approach with him, i wish i had your civility and patience. Maybe St Dymphna can help the poor sod!

I genuinely feel he is seriously ill tet, he shows traits of several disorders,pyschosis,borderline personality disorder, dissociative identity disorder as well as a very pronounced narcissism. At times I've felt like david Attenborough observing him the past few months. The guy is sick and I have to once again commend you on your charitable approach with him, i wish i had your civility and patience. Maybe St Dymphna can help the poor sod!
Very true Danoli, he's a fascinating case study but too vile to put up with for long.

he to;d me Kirsty wark wiz a man,ffsthat's wan illusion shattered big time,then michelle Obama and melania trump were men as well, at the centre of a transgender conspiracy to take over the world!!!! wtf ah;m jist an ould guy,havin a stella and and a wee roll up,noo ah'm tryin tae get pictures oot ma heid! we're aw phuqin doomed HH:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

he to;d me Kirsty wark wiz a man,ffsthat's wan illusion shattered big time,then michelle Obama and melania trump were men as well, at the centre of a transgender conspiracy to take over the world!!!! wtf ah;m jist an ould guy,havin a stella and and a wee roll up,noo ah'm tryin tae get pictures oot ma heid! we're aw phuqin doomed HH:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
MD i was reading his quote a minute ago is he on his meds or what, who the fucks he talikng to never mid about.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back