Is there a link between Dallas at UEFA, the SFA and Jozo being suspended

I'm not even annoyed about the red card or the 2 match ban really. Daft reckless challenge. Definitely a straight red. I'm pissed off at the utter joy that would have swept through hampdump when the email arrived referring the punishment to the fuckers that run the scottish game. The same bastards that were crying and weeping and looking for any excuse to not ban McGregor and moreorless last season would have been cheering and celebrating at the fact they would get to ban a Celtic player. Their only regret in the matter was probably the fact it wasnt Brown.
Their joy angers me. It will be removed in due time though. 9IAR should put them back into their wee world of misery and darkness ????

But his fate was sealed after the Swiss FA delivered their verdict.

It read: "In accordance with JPP (Judicial Panel Protocol) Annex C, section 4, Part D paragraph 3, the misconduct reported shall be recorded and the resultant suspension applied.

“The outstanding suspension applied for this offence is two first team matches immediate(domestic)

It’s the new rules. Not a Masonic conspiracy. Unless of course they all are, even in catholic majority countries.

John Kennedy lost his playing career due to an injury in a friendly. Jozo's tackle was reckless in the extreme. VAR helped the referee reach the correct decision and the Swiss FA did the right thing in reporting it their counterparts in Scotland. Their motivations are always dubious but in this instance we should accept the two game ban and look to VAR being more our friend that foe in the future.

No he didn’t. It was an international that John was crocked.

Reactions: Ray
When Pope Francis talks about a lobby of Masons at work within the Vatican, it would strongly suggest the tentacles of masonry can be found just about anywhere.

When the central figure of the Catholic Church on earth makes mention of a Masonic presence in politics, banking, wherever greed, power and influence is at play and even within the Vatican itself, then I think it’s fair to say that masonry can and will be found anywhere, except of course in Catholic majority countries ?

Reactions: Ray
I'm not even annoyed about the red card or the 2 match ban really. Daft reckless challenge. Definitely a straight red. I'm pissed off at the utter joy that would have swept through hampdump when the email arrived referring the punishment to the fuckers that run the scottish game. The same bastards that were crying and weeping and looking for any excuse to not ban McGregor and moreorless last season would have been cheering and celebrating at the fact they would get to ban a Celtic player. Their only regret in the matter was probably the fact it wasnt Brown.
Their joy angers me. It will be removed in due time though. 9IAR should put them back into their wee world of misery and darkness ????
This won’t make any difference to us ,we have the capacity to overcome this ,as I said in a post other day ,what if he got an injury ! and missed a couple of games ,,that is our biggest fear ,after the ref performance on Wednesday?we have the quality and more to get by ,hh

Members online

No members online now.

Back