Is there something underhand going on with the sevco ST money........?

the great jc

Nipping in to have a peek and a laugh on der hun fallow follower threads from time to time, and reading posts regarding their concerns of cancellations and non-returned season ticket money.

Could it be the banks are taking back tranches of geld from the infected club that they were cheated and robbed by, over eight years ago...or the desperados in Diebrox are up to no good again.

There's bound to be some that don't get their ST's while losing their money, and probably what the club are hoping for!
Any affiliated 'members' that are caught 'bonnie' in this farce that permeates this rancid rangers club are all fair game.
This lot think they can continue to sustain their corrupt lives by all manner of chicanery and like the preceding defunct duds, they didn't care about anyone and everyone who suffered before.

The banks probably know something is going down the pipe and the sevvies are going down the stank. Hope I'm right.
Can anyone shed any info on this?

Hell mend them and their couldn't care less klan.

Nipping in to have a peek and a laugh on der hun fallow follower threads from time to time, and reading posts regarding their concerns of cancellations and non-returned season ticket money.

Could it be the banks are taking back tranches of geld from the infected club that they were cheated and robbed by, over eight years ago...or the desperados in Diebrox are up to no good again.

There's bound to be some that don't get their ST's while losing their money, and probably what the club are hoping for!
Any affiliated 'members' that are caught 'bonnie' in this farce that permeates this rancid rangers club are all fair game.
This lot think they can continue to sustain their corrupt lives by all manner of chicanery and like the preceding defunct duds, they didn't care about anyone and everyone who suffered before.

The banks probably know something is going down the pipe and the sevvies are going down the stank. Hope I'm right.
Can anyone shed any info on this?

Hell mend them and their couldn't care less klan.
probably take the banks to court if they dont extend them millions of credit.

anyone can see the banks are run by opus dei

and are part of the conspiracy to defraud sevco right to rip them off along with every other stakeholder

I mean every player they sign for free is instantly worth 10+ million just for playing for sevco

And if the banks cant see that then clearly they should resign immediately and give them cash

geescashyadafties or get taken to court while the real scammers in their board get castles in France and free air miles looking for more dafties

probably take the banks to court if they dont extend them millions of credit.

anyone can see the banks are run by opus dei

and are part of the conspiracy to defraud sevco right to rip them off along with every other stakeholder

I mean every player they sign for free is instantly worth 10+ million just for playing for sevco

And if the banks cant see that then clearly they should resign immediately and give them cash

geescashyadafties or get taken to court while the real scammers in their board get castles in France and free air miles looking for more dafties
Peter Lawwell runs the banks now as far as I know.

They are shameless scammers. That's their forte.
They are baw deep in debt. No cashflow. Deffered payments(club loan) due soon. Court cases with substancial damages to be paid.
In other words, INSOLVENT.
Nae bother, as they say, the english leagues are lining up to pay millions for the queen of england's eleven. Morelos- 50 million, 15% sell on. Ryan Kent 40 million. Stevie G 150 million. The list goes on and on.

Members online

Latest posts

Back